Chapter 1: lost

I woke up to the sweet sound of waves washing up onto shore, I hummed in happiness I love the sound of water. But then the sharp pain struck me, it felt like a million knives were being stuck in my brain, I groaned. I raised my eyes and saw the light hit my eyes,
"Ugh  the light." I complained.
I got up groaning within every movement, it really hurt. I looked up to see a forest going as far as the eye can see. No one would be here for two hundred miles I thought. I looked down to see what should be a white dress was ripped up into just a dirty dress with a ripped bottom going off to the left side. I was scared and I wasn't going to lie. I felt my eyes widen I looked up on the sky to see the red scales of the beast it's wings flapping back and forth at a tremendous speed. It's horns spiralling out on its head, It looked down its eyes gleamed a yellow color. I gasped there I stood watching a ginormous dragon. It had spotted me and looked very hungry. I rushed into the forest running through twigs, rocks and dirt when I stepped into a sharp twig my foot tingled with pain from having no shoes on. I found a tree that had beautiful dark green leaves. It's bark was dark, the trunk had vines reaching up on each side. The tree was huge. I found a big hole underneath the tree that had no animals in it, i could hear the wings flapping on the dragon, I heard the feet land and make the ground shake. Within each step it took towards me the ground shook with thunder I watched as it big claws fit the ground In front of me. It stopped and looked around trying to find me. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best, that it wouldn't find me. After a while it's stopped looking and flew away from the forest. I sighed in relief, the first day on this island and I almost died, already.
Night fell over the land and I had already claimed the tree as my home and done some of my 'magic' to make a blanket and a pillow. I looked out into the darkness and saw the moon brighten up the sky i looked out and wondered what had happened to me before I came here. Did I have a family? Was I important? These thoughts drifted through my head as I slowly drifted into a restless sleep.

•Btw she is 11•