EPILOGUE

A/n: I just want you to know that... I really don't want to let go this book. But yeah, right now I need too. I'll surely miss this book. Anyway, the picture above is the wedding gown of Lucy Heartfilia. And I'm hope you guys like it. 

#ExboyfriendToHusband #LucyAndNatsu #NaLu #YoureStillTheOne

LUCY's POV

I'M a little nervous as I stare on the man in front of me. He was looking at me too and I can't read what's going on inside his mind. He let out a deep sigh before reaching for his coffee and drink a little before he put it back on the table.

"I'm fine," he pauses – his voice sounds dead to me "Or maybe I'm not"

"I'm sorry" I mumble under my breath.

"Not your fault" he sighs "It was Kimberly's choice to help you. It was her choice to sacrifice herself in order for you to be save. It was her choice... it will always be" I bit my lower lips as I stare on his face "So please stop blaming yourself because Kimberly will surely be sad if she knows that you'll be like this"

"Adonis—"

"I love her" He sincerely said. What he had said makes my eyes grew wider – my mouth parted and I feel like my heart being clench on what he had said "And I don't even have a chance to confessed my feelings towards her"

I open my mouth to speak but my own words vanished on my throat "Kimberly died on my arms – telling me that she was happy loving me. Do you know how hard it was for me? The woman I love for a long time, also loved me. And before I even said the word 'I love you' she died. She died smiling in front of me"

I could hardly breathe while looking at his hurt face. I didn't know what to say to him. I don't know how I can make him feel better now. I don't know ... because I don't know how he feels. I have no idea how painful, difficult it was.

He clear his throat "I'm not saying this for you to pity me. She died happily. Of course she doesn't deserve that kind of dead but still she managed to tell those people around her that she was happy. That she doesn't regret everything"

"But how about you?"

He gave me a sad smile "I'll regret not telling her that I love her. I'll regret all those times that I have a chance to tell her my feelings. And again, it was not your fault."

I pressed my lips together but my eyes never leave his face – he inhale sharply before he continue "Just be happy, Lucy. Don't make Kimberly's sacrifice in vain. She sacrifice her life for your happiness."

"Am I really allowed to be happy knowing that you will live your life in regret?"

He laughs "I'll be fine. I'll be happy"

"How can you be so sure about that?"

"Do you know what Kimberly taught me?" I didn't say anything and waited for him to continue "Sometimes we have to imagine that we are happy because it will attract a happy vibes in your life. And I'm going to apply that on my life."

As I looked at his face, I suddenly wondered what would have happened if Kimberly were still alive. What if she didn't die that day?

I COULD not help but roll my eyes before turning to my left. I narrowed my eyes to him "Be serious, Natsu"

Natsu grinned on me before he sit right next to me "I am. What would I do if I didn't really know about that?"

"You just need to pick for goodness' sake"

He smile on me before he handed me a magazine, "How 'bout this one? It's... cute?"