CHAPTER #36

A/N: I would like to express my greatest gratitude to this lady  KireiGodess thank you for those wonderful music you have chosen. 

Khiegilsan

"CAN you give me another reason why I shouldn't punch you, Natsu?" I mumble under my breath but my eyes are now glaring to this man besides me.

Natsu gave me an innocent look as he blink his eyes twice and smile before kissing me on my temple "Happy birthday, Baby" he says.

"It's not a fucking reason" I shot him my glare, "I don't need a grant celebration for my birthday, Natsu" I say as I look outside the car "It feels like you invite the whole citizen of Japan just for this"

He shrugged his shoulder "Well, I just want them to know that you are mine."

"I don't need too much exposure" I hissed "This is too much" I said pouting my lips.

Natsu just organized a big party for my birthday celebration and it was beyond on what I've expected. He even buy me a new gown. It almost feels like I have a fairy godmother that cast a spell on me to make me look like a prince ready for a ball. I'm wearing a deep blue tulle ball gown. The top is halter but there's a low neckline stopping just a few inches from the top of my navel. It's completely backless.

Don't get me wrong. I love the gown. I even fell in love with it at first sight. Is just that, I can't believe that I will wear this kind of gown on my 27th birthday. I felt Natsu's hand gently patted my head as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead, "I just want to give you what you deserve,"

"I deserve to have a birthday celebration where I have you and Nashi while having a dinner together or maybe watching a movie until we decided to fall asleep," I explain.

"I love you, baby"

I was taken a back on what he had said. My heart beat fast as I felt like I was lost on his eyes. Natsu gently brush his lips on mine – it wasn't long neither a short kiss but it is enough to melt the anger I felt towards him.

"I have a surprise for you inside," he mumble "And I'm not the one who organized this party" I open my mouth to say something when he continue "It was Kimmy. She is the one who chose this gown too for you."

"What?"

"Let's get inside, shall we?" he said.

"What do you mean Kimmy organized this stuff?" I ask him as we made our way inside the hotel. And the moment I entered the event all I was mesmerized because of the decoration.

It's like we are in a winter wonderland.

"And now, let's welcome Miss Lucy Heartfilia together with his boyfriend Natsu Dragneel" I couldn't understand what the master of ceremony said. I was busy looking the entire place – it feels like I was inside a fairy tale.

"Baby, excuse me for a while" I look at him "I think I need to pee" he said shyly.

I pouted my lips "Fine, just make it fast. Where is Nashi by the way?" I asks. I really want to see my daughter since I haven't see her since this morning. Natsu's parents is really spoiling my daughter with clothes and everything.

"She's with Snow and Storm in the playground. Don"t worry, Larcade is there to make sure that our daughter is fine and safe"

"I want to see my daughter, Natsu" I mumble "Let's go there after you pee" I said which he instantly nod.

A gasp escaped my lips when suddenly the entire place covered by darkness. Fear started to eat my system as I remember that my daughter hate dark place, "Please don't panic. The lights off is part of the event. And now we are going to hear a speech of the person who organize this event for Miss Lucy Heartfilia"