CHAPTER #12

a/n: I am very sorry it took me so long to finally update this book. I've been busy editing the Maybe This time and Benefits With My Butler. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Khiegilsan

I tried to stretch my body because I felt that my bones are not in the proper places. After what happened last night all I did was to sleep - my eyes went to side clock and it says that it's eight o'clock in the morning. I yawn; I just slept for five hours? I turned to my side and shrugged my shoulders when I've seen nothing but a pillow. Maybe he was in the middle of his breakfast or rather he was talking with our tour guide about nonsense. I sigh and decided to get off in the bed.

I immediately went to the bathroom to do what I needed to do but a shrieking cry rang all over the place making my half-asleep self woke up. In front of me is a man who is now trying his best to cover his body especially that...

...

O////////O

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NATSU" I shouted before I threw the towel before I turned my away but I just felt his hand on my arms preventing me to move.

I was about to say something when I felt his warm body in my back. I am sure that he didn't use the towel to cover his body because I can feel it... that... that... little monsters...

"Can I just punch you, Natsu?" I say

"I am not doing anything... not yet," he said sending a shiver down my spine.

I tried to swallow that imaginary food that I have in my mouth - I can feel the electric sparks around us but still, I haven't turned my head to look directly on his face.

It's too early for that I took a deep breath before I turn around to see him properly. I keep my eyes on his eyes and I never took a glance on that 'thing' below who are currently saying hello to me.

"Put some clothes will you."

"Okay"