CHAPTER #30

I WAS busy trying on picking what vegetable should I bought when I hear a faint laugh from afar. I turned my gaze on them and I can't help but smile when I saw our daughter and Natsu talking about something. Little pumpkin was laughing while he, on the other hand, is serious on whatever he was saying.

"Little pumpkin! Natsu!" I called them out. Both of their gaze went to me and they both immediately smile "Come here. What are you guys talking?" I asked him.

Natsu pouted his lips while Nashi clapped her hand and smile "I'm just reminding her about ..."

"About? What?" I ask curiously.

"Having a boyfriend. She wasn't allowed to have one until she reach thirty" Natsu said.

I stare on his face for a few second "What?" I ask trying to stop myself from laughing "Don't you think it's too early for that"

"No! Our Princess is too beautiful because she looks like you." He reason out "Beside I saw a small kid staring at her. Like he was claiming our daughter"

I burst into laugh and it followed by our daughter's laugh – Natsu's frowned went deep as he waited for me to calm my nerve. I clear my throat "Natsu, I love you" I say which makes him blush "And please stop reminding our daughter like that. She's too young for that"

"But—"he didn't finished his words because I instantly kiss him on his cheeks "Damn..." I felt his hand snake in my waist "You should've kiss me on my lips, baby" he said as he buried his face on my neck. I chuckle – I open my mouth to say something but I heard someone calling out my name and when I look for the source I saw him again.

"Larcade"

"How have you been?" Larcade asked me as soon as he reach me. 

My eyes got widen when all of a sudden he gently touched my cheeks and smile softly, "You look happy" 

I yelp when I felt Natsu's arms snaked on my waist pulling me closer to his "Stop touching my woman, Larcade" he growls. Larcade let out a soft chuckle before he reach Natsu's shoulder and tapped it - like he was saying something to him. 

Larcade eyes went immediately to my daughter who's also looking on him curiously. Larcade eyes wide open as if he realize something "Is this... Is this your daughter, Lucy" 

I open my mouth to say something but Natsu say it before I even utter a word "It's our daughter!" he possessively said. 

Larcade smile before he gently carries my daughter's face which Nashi immediately chuckle "She doesn't look like you, Couz" he says. Obviously, he is just messing around with his cousin because let's face it, Nashi is a female version of Natsu minus the color of her hair. "Hi there, Princess! I am your uncle Larcade. It is so nice to finally see you" 

"Lar...Larkid?" Nashi mumble like she was trying to say Larcade's name. Nashi look at me for a second before looking to his father before smiling "Papa... can uncle Lar...Larkid carry me?" 

I can see that Natsu was hesitant but since it was Nashi who asked for it - and it was really hard to refuse to my daughter. Natsu gently passed my daughter to his cousin "Don't you ever hurt my daughter!" 

Larcade pouted his lips "Why would I hurt my niece?" 

"I'm warning you!" he possessively said.

Larcade sigh before looking to my daughter "Your father is so possessive" Nashi chuckle before she looks to her father and wave her small hands like she was saying that she will be okay, "So I will just tour around your daughter. Just have some moment" he says before he turns his body away on us.