CHAPTER #19

A/N: I'm very sorry for not updating this book very often. I'm very busy with keeping myself healtier than before 😅😅.

Anyway, the reason why I haven't updating this book is that I'm back for being a student and office girl again. So I'm having hard time to manage my time

I hope you do enjoy this book and please. Leave some comment okay.

KHIEGILSAN

I CONTINUE chewing my food as I listened to them arguing about something that you can't believe.  I let out a deep sigh as I look at the both of them - trying to find out if they have brain inside their heads.

"Uno, Dos and Tres is much better name for the triplets" Kimmy said

Natsu shook his head "First, Second and Third is much better"

See? Can you believe it? They were talking about Danica's triplets for I don't know how long.

And I'm pretty sure that if Danica heard about this she will freak out about the names that they gave. Besides, I can't imagine a normal person will gave his/her children that ridiculous names.

Oh! I forgot! this two is not normal -_-

Anyway, Danica is the woman that Kimmy's helped few days ago. I've met her yesterday and I was shocked about her perspective in life.

MY MOUTH parted as I looked at the woman that sitting on the hospital bed. My imagination about this woman is not like this. She was dazzlingly beautiful.

"Hi, do you remember me?" Kimmy said as take her sit near at the bed. The woman nodded and smile towards her "My name is Kimberly Joy I was the one who helped you that night. Are you okay now?"

The woman replied in their own language – I don't understand what she was talking but I can sense that she just saying her gratitude toward the lady who helped her. Her eyes went directly towards mine and I don't know why but my heart clench in pain the moment I saw the emotion that she was trying to hide through her smile, "Oh I haven't introduced to you them. They are my friends, who came in Tokyo, Japan for their honeymoon," Kimmy said "Lucy and Natsu Dragneel."

Her brown eyes that almost look like a chocolate that melted under the sun, something that suit into her reddish hair, her cheeks are slightly blush, "Hello, My name is Danica Yuuki Perez – Cruz" pain flashes on her eyes as she look the both of us "I'm sorry for interrupting your honeymoon," she bit her lower lips before her eyes clouded with her own tears – she tried opening her mouth to say something but no words are coming out of her mouth.

It's like her own words vanished inside her throat while feeling the pain inside her heart. 

She inhale sharply before smiling "I'm sorry... I just remember someone" I saw her swallowed like she was trying to erased that painful past that keep on flashing on her mind. 

I saw Kimmy frowned towards her "Why are you stopping yourself from thinking about that 'someone', Danica?" 

"Because he hurt me that much," she inhale before she continue "And I refuse to get hurt."

"But, you love him" Kimmy murmurs.

"I do," she said smiling "But it doesn't give him the rights of hurting me all over again."

MY sentiment was cut off short when when I felt Natsu's hand holding mine - bringing me back from my reality "What?" I asked him.

"Which one is better, Baby?" He ask me softly.

Kimmy's eyes shine as she smile widely at me "Right? Is much better to give Uno, Dos, Tres as a name"

A frowned embedded upon my face as I look at them "Can we stop talking about the names?" I say almost like a whisper.

"Why?" Kimmy said as she carefully maneuver the car into the next bend "we have to gave Danica's a good names for her babies"

"First, Second, Third and Uno, dos, Tres is not a good names" I said emphasizing the names that they mention.

"It's a kind of unique, baby" Natsu said pouting his lips.

I rolled my eyes "Right" I said sarcastically. Kimmy continued the speed of the car as the car exited the paved road and drive through the rough path towards the hospital parking lot.

Without wasting another seconds, we exited the car as I hold the flowers I purchased for Danica "Let's go?" Kimmy said as she motioned her head to follow her inside.

I felt Natsu arms wrapped in my waist as he pulled me closer to his body. I open my mouth to say something but he pressed his index finger in my lips - preventing me to speak.

"I'd like Nashi as a name for our daughter" he murmurs making me blush for unknown reason.

I open my mouth to say something but my words instantly vanished inside ny throat as I stare on his eyes, "Beautiful, isn't?" He say smiling softly at me.

"Yeah" I murmur. Suddenly I felt fear as I look at him. I wanted to tell him that I'm not yet ready. But I just can't break.his heart because I look on him, he is really eager to have a baby. And that's makes me guilty.

My fear slowly eat my system as I heard a familiar voice that I tried so hard to forget, "Natsu?"

She was the same as before, nothing really change with her - she was the same like the last time I saw her. My eyes went to Natsu's face and I can't see different kinds of emotions that flashes on his eyes as he look at the woman in front of us. But it the same time, like a bomb that suddenly exploded inside his brain - his jaw tightened "Let's go" Natsu said almost like a whisper.

Natsu guided me but before we entered the hospital premises she suddenly grab Natsu's arms preventing us to move. I tried to calm my nerve, I tried to calm my mind that its now flashing that painful memories of my past. 

"Stop this Jane" Natsu hissed.

"Please let just talk for minute" she plea "I've been trying to reach you" her eyes went back to me "Can I talk to him? Just for a few seconds"

"Don't talk to her" I can see anger radiating around him as he finally looked at the woman's eyes "We don't need to talk, Jane"

"Natsu"

"Stop" he hissed "We're over"

"But how about her?"

"Stop talking about her in front of me, Jane" Natsu said emphasizing each words.

I'm not blind and I'm no deaf. I can sense what they're talking right now. I know, I don't know the whole story about them but I know how to read a situation.

My heart tightened in pain as I realize what's going on. And the only thing that I want to do right now is to hide… to run away…

To keep my heart in safe place where no one can hurt it.

"She's your daughter"