"Harry! Harry, I'm only joking!" I laugh loudly. "It's absolutely perfect!" I say, and kiss his lips.

"Don't scare me like that." He frowns.

"I'm sorry, it was too easy. It's beautiful, Harry. I really love it." I say honestly, and kiss him again.

"Good. Well, all of the furniture is ours. This place is ours." He slowly smiles and I do as well, before shrieking loudly in excitement, and jumping up and down. Harry laughs at me, and picks me up unexpectedly, carrying me to the bedroom. He sets me down on the bed and crawls over me, kissing my lips.

"You know, I'm not too comfortable with the idea of a used bed." I tell him as he looks down at me.

"Why's that?"

"Because, you never know how many people, and how many times they've done the dirty on this bed." I whisper and he laughs.

"The amount of times we will do it here, will override that by one thousand percent."

"Harry!" I blush, but secretly get turned on by his words.

"It's true." He chuckles deeply, lowering his lips onto mine. His hands pin my wrists down to the bed in a dominant way, and I can feel heat where he touches me. The chemistry between us is unbearable, and there's obvious sexual tension in the air. His kisses move slowly down my jawline and neck, making me moan softly.

"Harry," I moan. "We can't... we can't do this here. Not now." I struggle to say.

"Shh," He orders me to be quiet. His mouth is now down to the skin on my stomach. I suck in at the contact of his lips to my sensitive skin. My skin is on fire, due to his hands all over me, and I'm loving every second of it. He slowly slides my panties down my leg, and flings it onto the floor. His shirt comes off next, and I move my hands all over his warm upper body, and feel his smooth, inked skin. My hands travel across his back as he kisses me with such passion and love, and I grab his jawline and deepen the kiss.

Harry kicks his jeans off, and slides my dress down to the floor, then unclips my bra.

Having sex on a naked bed without sheets, blankets and pillows make me feel more naked than I am. There's nothing to cover us with if someone were to walk in, which I highly doubt will happen, but still. We're visible to anyone that could, and I feel vulnerable in the open like this.

Harry moans loudly, as he slides himself into me, and so do I. The feeling of him without a condom is different, and amazing. It makes me feel like we're more connected.

"God, Annabel I can't get over how good you feel without a condom." He groans, as he moves in and out of me. My breathing intensifies and gets heavier, as I claw at his back. One of my legs wraps around his back, shifting the way he thrusts in and out of me, and I moan louder.

"Oh my God, Harry faster." I order, and he obliges. The feeling of this new angle is like pure ecstasy, and I absolutely love it. I can see small beads of sweat forming around his hairline, and his face is twisted with pleasure; eyebrows furrowed, mouth open slightly, and eyes closed.

"Fuck, I'm close." He manages to get out, and there's pleasure laced in with his voice.

"Me too," I breathe heavily, and I can feel his liquid shoot inside of me. Shortly after, I reach my own climax, and he collapses on the bed next to me, our chests moving up and down rapidly, as we try to regain ourselves from the steamy intercourse.

"That was.."

"Amazing." I finish and he chuckles, and rolls over me, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Let's get redressed, then we can go pack to move." He says, and I nod. I try my best to cover myself with my hands as I watch Harry get dressed, and he looks at me.

"Don't cover yourself, babe. You're beautiful. There's nothing to be ashamed of." He smiles an honest smile, and walks over to me, kissing my forehead. After that's done, he leaves the room, and I take my time to get changed.

I make my way to the living room, pulling up my dress to conceal my cleavage a bit more.

"What a great way to spend our first time in our new place, huh?" Harry smirks and I can feel my cheeks getting red.

"Let's go get our stuff." I say, and to be honest, I was really excited to be moving in with Harry.

________________________________

"That was the last of them," Harry huffs, dropping a box on the floor of our new apartment. I've already set up and decorated the couches with pillows, and put picture frames, books, and decorative items inside the extra shelves of the tv shelf. "Looks good, babe." Harry compliments as I arrange a few decorative items. His arm slips around my waist, and kisses my neck gently.

"Do you need any help unpacking?" I say, trying to ignore the sensation of his kisses.

"You can help me with something else," He says seductively and I push him away.

"Harry, we just had sex." I whisper, as if there were someone listening.

"Sex is good for you." He smirks. "It's the best form of exercise." I roll my eyes and go to open a small cardboard box, that says 'Bathroom' written with sharpie on the side. I grab a few of the newspaper wrapped items, and head to the bathroom inside of the master bedroom, and begin unwrapping the items gently.

"Help, Harry." I say, as he emerges at the doorway. He kneels next to me, and unwraps a toothbrush holder, and places it on the counter.

"There isn't much for the bathroom."

"I know, I would assume there'd be much more." I shrug, and push myself off the floor. I join Harry minutes later with another box, and I open it, and begin filling the shower with our shampoo bottles, shaving creams, and whatever else we use in the shower.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asks.

"A little. Why don't you make me a wonderful meal tonight, to celebrate our new apartment?" I smile.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea. I'm pretty sure I remember how to make lemon chicken breast."

"Sounds good." I smile.

"Do you want to go to the store with me, or do you want to keep unpacking?"

"You can go ahead if you'd like. I'll try and get as much unloaded as I can." I tell him and he nods.

"I'll head out now then. Love you babe, see you soon." He says, bending down to kiss the top of my head. I look up and purse my lips, and he chuckles, kissing them. He leaves the house, and leaves me unpacking alone.

__________________________________

Sorry for the somewhat boring chapter, it'll get good next chapter!

Thanks for reading, and go check out my new story, "Elegance"!

I won't be updating that as much, until this book is finished, but there WILL be a sequel to this!