"What if I can just mesh them together? I'm such an idiot... why didn't I think of this before?" Kai asked.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "Mesh what together?"

Pulling out his flip phone- he had two phones, one phone that is more modernized like the Apple phones, and an older flip phone- he began dialling a very long number.

"Who the hell are you calling? Long distance?" I asked with a tilt of my head, curiosity in my voice.

He nodded, "You could say that." Then, the other end answered. "Hey, I need to ask you a favour— yes, you don't need to raise your voice... come on, who cares about the rules— listen here boy- huh?"

My face twisted into confusion before a sudden gush of wind hit me. "What the hell?" I turned around and saw a short, blonde, hazel eyed boy who looked about eleven.

"Kai-sama!" He yelled before hugging Kai from behind.

I lifted my finger as in to grab their attention and ask questions, yet nothing came out of my dry ass mouth.

"I told you to stop calling me that, remember?" Kai brushed the boy off.

He got teary-eyed. "I know..." He said sadly, then he turned to me and immediately scowled. "You're the bitch he revoked his position for!"

Kai got annoyed, "Where did you learn that from?"

"Nicole said it's another name for humans."

Kai scrunched his nose and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Of course she did... listen, don't use that word, especially when describing Naomi."

He pouted, "Fine,"

I cleared my throat, "Hey, hi... excuse me, but what the fuck? Who is this child and why are you guys talking so casually? Is he another fairy?"

Kai smiled innocently and casually gestured to the boy. "Ah yes, this was my underling Michael. I called him over today because I wanted to ask him of a favour."

"And what is that?" I crossed my arms.

"He's here to grant you another wish!"

"Huh, I thought you told me we were only granted one wish per person." I said.

"Well yes, but I believe I'll be to pull a few strings!"

"And how's that?" I questioned while leaning forward.

"I'll just talk to the master himself, after all, he is my father!"

I gasped which sounded like a dog who just died, shocked by his words. "Y-your dad?"

"Yeah, my dad. He's got a fairly soft spot for me, so maybe I can manage this to work!" Kai announced proudly.

I made a face that was indescribable, yet they got the message.

Michael flipped his head away from me, "Hmph! Well, I'm only here to assist because Kai asked me to, and I respect him!"

I snickered, "I know who'd simp for you and support your only fans account."

Kai flicked my forehead. "Don't say stupid shit,"

"What's an only fans account?" Michael asked innocently.

"Don't worry about it." Kai and I said in unison.

Kai snapped his fingers, "Well, I'll be off. I'll be back later, so wait for me."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Of course I will,"

Then, they disappeared. After stretching, I began heading back home. Once I got to my destination, I announced that I had come back. Aki peered over the couch, "Where's my melon bar?"