Time Has Come + Graduation Time

We all's surrounded Kaede, who was seated on the floor. She sneezed, then looked down at herself. She noticed that there was a big rip in her clothes, and blushed madly. "W-why am I dressed like this?!"

Itona examined her chest before looking up at her, "You poor thing,"

"And what do you mean by that?!" Kaede angrily yelled, while blushing.

I smacked Itona's head, "Watch it," He just shrugged.

"There, there," Maehara said, while giving her his jacket, "remember, Koro-sensei even fixed your hair for you."

Kaede comically cried, "I wish he'd fixed my clothes first..." She pulled the jacket over her chest.

"Come on now, it's Koro-sensei we're talking about here. Who knows, maybe he even went out of his way to enlarge your breasts a bit during the operation!" Okajima grinned, while pointing towards Koro-sensei.

"Did you really, Koro-sensei?" Touka smiled, looking at him.

"Okay, that's just kind of weird and creepy..." I muttered to myself.

Everyone looked at Koro-sensei, who fell onto the ground. He looked horrible, almost at the point where he was about to die.

He sighed, "I'm beat!" Everyone stared worriedly at Koro-sensei, he didn't look or sound like his usual goofy self. "Class, how could you call yourselves assassins if you overlook such an opportunity to eliminate your target?" Everyone stayed quiet, and didn't move. "Isn't it clear? Now is the time to kill. Joyous times are bound to end. That is the very nature of school."

The lasers light that was above us was shining brighter, meaning the time was about to come. We all knew what was supposed to happen. I looked down at my feet, gripping the necklace that was around my neck.

"Guys," Isogai interjected the silence, "we have to make a decision. The option for us to stay like this, and let the heavens end it all... still remains." Isogai told everyone. "Raise your hand if you don't want to kill Koro-sensei," everyone's hands rose, not one hand wasn't raised, "Okay, hands down. Now, those in favour of killing him."

Everyone hesitated, but once again, everyone's hands rose. I felt tears form in the corner of my eyes.

We all walked over to Koro-sensei, holding him down. Everyone held onto a tentacle, getting ready to kill him.

"If we do this, your movement will be neutralized, right Koro-sensei?" Rio asked, a blank expression on her face.

"Your are correct, Nakamura-san. Although, your grip is a little weak compared to the others." Koro-sensei informed her. We all then squeezed his tentacles, but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to do it. "What's the matter, Naomi-san? You're the only one holding back."

I looked at him, teary eyed. I stayed quiet, not responding to his question, and he got the message.

"Your heart is below your necktie, if I'm not mistaken. So then, who's gonna finish him off?" Kataoka asked.

We stayed quiet, until Nagisa came forward. "Everyone, please... let me be the one to do it."

Terasaka sadly smiled, "I doubt anyone has any complaints."

"If our class and a valedictorian, Nagisa would surely be the one..." Karma also smiled, but sadly.

Nagisa smiled innocently, before sitting on Koro-sensei's torso. His knife was in his knife case, he looked at Koro-sensei with a frown. He was slowly raising his necktie, before Koro-sensei interrupted.