Costumer Time + Time for the End of Semester 2nd Hour + Bloodlust Time

Customer Time + Time for the End of the Second Semester 2nd Hour + Bloodlust Time + Malfunction Time

It was finally the school festival. We, Class E, were competing against Class A, seeing who is better at this whole festival thing or whatever. I was helping out with the cooking, happy to cook, since it is one of my favourite things to do.

"HEY! They're the high schooler's from the Kyoto trip!" I overheard and headed to check what was happening. I saw Sugino, Nagisa, Karma, Okuda, Kanzaki and Kaede all standing by the entrance.

"Here to take another one of our girls?" Karma asked tauntingly.

The leader furrowed his eyebrows, "We're not going to do something like that again. If we do, your freak teacher will show up again." An evil smile formed on his lips, "But we can ruin this for you without using brute force." He grabbed a pair of chopsticks. "For example, we could scream 'this food tastes like shit!' and spread the word on the internet."

"Tch.." I let out. "I'll kill you before you could do something like that. No one threatens us for we are the awesome superior class who wins everything since this whole story is based on this class and no one can do anything about it." I said quietly all in one breath, and began panting a bit.

"Uhh... Naomi-chan? Are you okay..? You were speaking what sounded like gibberish.." Kaede looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

I looked at her with a nervous look on my face, "Hehe.. No... I was just... Reminding myself of what to do when I get home.... Now if you excuse me, I'll just take my leave and go back to helping..." I turned, walking away.

I continued to help with the cooking, looking up at everyone every now and then. Some time passed while I was doing so.

"You're here Nagisa! We came to see you!" I heard yelling once again. I saw all the kids from way back when coming here, along with their teacher. I didn't really care too much, they just came, ate, then left shortly after.

I stopped cooking for a while, since my arms began to grow tired. "Man... I'm just gonna take a break." I said as I sat down at the wall.

I sat there for a bit, until I heard yelling once again.

"Hey! Nagisa-chan I came to see you!" There was the familiar annoying voice, back from the trip to the island. I stood up, and looked at where Nagisa and Rio were.

"YU- YUUJI-KUN?!" Nagisa looked slightly worried and scared of his presence.

"Ooh~ It's the guy from the island.." I smirked in amusement.

"The guy who mistook you for a girl and fell in love with you?" Rio started to smirk as well.

"H-how did you know this was my school?" Nagisa stuttered.

Yuuji explained how he searched for Nagisa ever since we left the island, and he found our school from the advertising on our school website.

"I-I see..." Nagisa looked slightly worried. Rio started to exchange her skirt for Nagisa's pants, while Nagisa blushed at her doing.

Once she put the skirt on Nagisa, she grinned at the sight of Nagisa in a skirt. "You look great~" I snickered.

"Naomi-san..." He continued to blush.

"This is the last time, I swear." Rio tried to reassuringly tell him. She then started to whisper something to him, before kicking him and telling him to go talk to Yuuji.

~°~°~°~

At the end of that 'special' day, Nagisa exposed himself to Yuuji that he's actually a guy, and made Yuuji feel stupid. Also, most of our customers were assassins who previously attempted to assassinate Koro-sensei, but failed.

But after that day, we were serving bazillion costumers... Not literally.

We had to close up shop early, due to the fact that if we tried getting more of the resources from the mountain, we'd be damaging the ecosystem.

We didn't beat Class A in our competition, but we were able to get third place, even if we closed up halfway through the second day.

Midterms were coming up, so we just studied, everyone aiming for the top 50.

We just studied through the day for midterms, and after we were done, most of us just walked home together as a group. Once we got to the bottom of the mountain, I saw Asano.

"Hey, look." Kaede said. Everyone turned their attention to where Asano was standing, confused.

"Need something?" Maehara went up to him and asked.

"You don't look like you're here for a recon." Isogai said.

Asano started trembling a bit with clenched fists. He was quiet for a few seconds before speaking, "It pains me to say this... but I need your help." We all looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Let's get to the point... I want you to kill that monster!" Asano raised his voice a bit while staring at the ground.

We all stood there, staring at him. Debating whether to say something or not. We all knew who he was talking about.

"Of course I don't mean for you to literally kill him. I want you to kill his education ideology."

We all stared at him, slightly puzzled. "But... How?" Yada spoke up.

Asano explained how we should rank high for the exams, and since we're the E Class, it'd shatter his educational methods or whatever.

"What are you talking about? And why would the head of Class A come asking for something like that?" Terasaka inquired of him.

After that, I didn't pay much attention to the conversation. Everything was clear to me already. Asano bowed, basically begging us to help, then Karma just smugly said he'd take first place, and basically everyone agreed to taking the high spots.

~°~°~°~

After everything, we studied a lot, making sure we'd understand everything. Everyone was determined to do well.

During exams, everyone was stumped every now and then. Especially for English, everyone seemed to be lost for that, I wished I could help them but that'd be cheating.

I was lost in most subjects, but got through most of them, thankfully.

After the exams, we got our scores back and we saw the top 50 of the school. I ranked 8th out of 50, with 436 points, one point ahead of Ren of the five virtuosos, and one point behind Kanzaki.

Everyone was so happy, it was a big accomplishment. We were basically celebrating for a while before calming down.

Koro-sensei asked us if we'd want to leave Class E, everyone obviously refused. He was going to tell us something, before one of the walls were smashed. Everyone was shocked of the sudden collapse, so we went and checked it out.

Of course, it was the board chairman, also known as Asano Gakushū's father.

He said that we'd be moved to a new building, but everyone refused the decision he made.

He declared that he'd assassinate Koro-sensei there and then, while holding a piece of paper that had shaken Koro-sensei.

~°~°~°~

A'ight, new chapter.

We're getting closer and closer to the newest chapters, finally.

Sorry for slow updates, lot's of stuff to do, while having little time.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed,
Goodbye.