Island Time + Go Time + Time for an Unusual Event

(I skipped Strategy Time because it was just talking about who's good etc so there's no point to write that chapter)

Island Time + Go Time + Time for an Unusual Event

We were on the boat headed to the island resort. I was wearing a lemon yellow crop top with a white tank top under and a short white skirt, with brown sandals.

I was staring out at the sea, it looked pretty. "Hey, look!" I pointed at the island. "It took 6 hours but it was worth it!" "That's where we'll kill Koro-Sensei!"

Everyone looked at the island.

~Timeskip~

We got off the boat and started to have some fun at the island. "Man, this is awesome!" I stretched my arms. "The ocean is so beautiful..." I spoke in English. (When there are quotes and italics, it means they are speaking English)

"Hurry! He's coning to our group next!" Kayano told Sugino, Nagisa and Karma.

After a bit, Koro-Sensei came with a tan because of the glider, it left a triangular untanned spot.

Sugino asked about it and he told him it was just a sunburn. "Now, I suppose your group is going to go see the dolphins." Koro-Sensei told us. "Yup, will you be fine on the boat though?" Kayano asked.

We boarded the boat we had to be on and Koro-Sensei wasn't there, instead, he was in his fish suit again swimming with the dolphins.

~Timeskip~

It was sundown, it looked really pretty, we all surrounded Koro-Sensei who was completely pitch black. I was facing the other way though, I enjoyed the view of the sky.

"Alright, after we eat food, we'll do the assassination." I heard Isogai say. I turned back to everyone who was walking to the boat.

I followed behind everyone.

~Timeskip~

We got onto the boat that was moving on the water, Koro-Sensei was so dark that you couldn't see anything on his face anymore.

I was seated at a table with Kai. "How do you feel about this trip?" "It's great, I love the scenery. Who knew the scenery is more beautiful in person?" He chuckled.

"You seem to be enjoying this a lot, huh? I don't blame you, I enjoy this too, honestly." He said. "The only part I hate is, you know." I said and he nodded.

"What are you guys saying?" I heard Sugino behind me ask. I turned and faced him, "Some random stuff." I clicked my tongue and he looked confused. "You look confused~ its adorable." I giggled.