A Time for Vision + A Time for Action + Time on the Scene

~Next Day~

We were sitting at lunch, I was sitting with Kayano and the others.

"What's with you? You've been crying for no reason all this time." Bitch-Sensei asked Koro-sensei. "No, I'm not crying. Its a leaky nose. My eyes are here." He pointed at the small dots for eyes under his 'nose'.

"That's way to misleading!" Everyone shouted. "My body's been feeling off since yesterday. Maybe I've caught a summer cold." Koro-Sensei told us.

Terasaka came in, "OH GOOD! TERASAKA-KUN! I'VE BEEN WORRIED THAT YOU WOULDN'T SHOW UP TODAY!" Koro-Sensei shook Terasaka by the shoulders and got all his snot on his face.

"YOU WERE ANGRY YESTERDAY BUT DON'T WORRY, WE'VE ALL GOTTEN OVER IT, RIGHT?!" Koro-Sensei asked us.

"Umm... Yeah, but I think you're going to completely cover his face with your snot." I told him sweatdropping.

Terasaka got away from his grip, "Oi, octopus, come outside to the pool after school, I'm gonna beat you up." Terasaka turned to us. "ALL OF YOU HELP TOO, IM GONNA KNOCK THIS GUY INTO THE WATER." Terasaka confidently shouted.

I got up and walked up to him, "Do you seriously think we'd follow you? You never even tried talking to us, you never helped us out with our assassination attempts!" I pointed my finger at him.

He slapped my hand away, "I don't give a shit if you don't come. I'll just take the money all for myself once I kill him." He left the room.

I clenched my fists in anger and looked down. "I'm not going." Kurahashi said. "Same." Okano agreed. "I'll pass." Chiba said.

"Umm, Koro-Sensei, you're going to drown us." I pointed at the snot above our ankle levels. "Let's all go together!" He cheerfully said.

"For once he's serious about trying to kill me, lets all see the assassination attempt together." "YOU'RE MAKING US FEEL SICK!" everyone yelled in disgust.

~Timeskip~

We were all at the pool, wearing our swimsuits, except Terasaka. Terasaka wasn't in the water while everyone else was. I wasn't in it either, I knew what would happen but I want to keep the plot the same.

"Get in the water, Naomi." Terasaka ordered me. "Why don't you?" I asked. "'Cause that's not part of my plan!" He yelled, trying to push me in.

I kicked him from behind and he fell into the water. "YOU'RE WEAK!" I laughed. He had an irk mark and got out of the water, everyone was sweatdropping.

Before Terasaka could say something, Koro-Sensei came. "I see, I see. So you'll push me in and everyone will stab me in the water." Koro-Sensei observed everyone.

"How will you get me in the water? That pistol won't make me even move a step." Koro-Sensei told Terasaka.

Terasaka got annoyed and pointed the gun at him. I really wanted to slap the gun away but that would ruin everything. "You better be prepared, monster." Terasaka told him. "Oh, of course. My nose has stopped running too." Koro-Sensei sounded excited.

"I've always hated you. It was only obvious that I wanted to get rid of you." Terasaka said. "Oh, I'm well aware. Let's have a talk after this, just the two of us." Koro-Sensei had green stripes.

He pulled the trigger and the whole pools wall exploded.

Terasaka looked surprised because he wasn't aware of it. We watched in horror as everyone got swept away by the water, it looked super scary, especially since I can't swim.