Time for the End of the Semester + The Son's Time

We were out behind the building, studying for the finals...

Finals were approaching...

Finals....

Finals.................... WHY DO I HAVE TO STUDY EVEN THOUGH I'M IN A MANGA/ANIME?! THIS IS UNFAIR (T-T)

Koro-Sensei was moving fast around us all to teach us. I wasn't paying attention, I buried my face into my legs.

"Naomi-San! Pay attention!" Koro-Sensei told me. "I don't want to~" I groaned.

"But don't you want to get good in the finals?! I don't want you to fail!" "Ugh... Fine."

Nagisa asked Koro-Sensei something, "This time, I have the perfect objective for this class." Koro-Sensei told us all.

"Now then, as Shiro-San previously mentioned, I get slower as I lose a tentacle." Koro-Sensei explained.

Koro-Sensei grabbed a gun and shot off one of his tentacles. "Even if its decreased by one, it still has an effect." He told us.

"Take a look if you would. I am unable to maintain all of my duplicates, so there are some child-sized ones." Koro-Sensei told us.
"When the number is decreased by one more, there are more child duplicates. And the parents worry about how the household will manage." We saw a bunch of children Koro-Sensei's. "But they're cute." I looked at them.

Everyone looked at me, I tried hiding my soft side, "What? They are cute~"

"If you increase another, the father has left into thin air. The mother is forced to work and take care of the children alone." "Okay, that's just depressing!!"

"Each tentacle loss reduces my movements by about 20 %" Koro-Sensei told us. "That brings us back to your tests."

"Last time you were marked by your composite score but this time... Your strong subject as well. On the return of your good exam papers, I will allow you to destroy one tentacle if you score the top in your grade." Koro-Sensei told us and everyone got fired up.

Koro-Sensei continued explaining about it and everyone looked excited.

~Timeskip~

I was walking back to class, Kai walking beside me. "Kai, where were you, by the way?" I asked. He glanced over at me, his white bangs covering his left eye. "Important 'fairy' stuff." He clicked his tongue. (Kai's expressions are usually similar to Usui's from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama)

I sighed, "Will you tell me?" "Nope~" he emphasized the P.

We got into the classroom and I started studying with Kai, he's pretty smart so I could get some help from him.

"I hope I can get the top score in English."

"Not unless I beat you."

"You're confident, huh?" I had an irk mark. "By the way, don't get perfect in each subject, purposely score below everyone who is meant to get perfect." I whispered to him and he sighed which meang 'fine.'

Then, Sugino got a call so I walked over to him, Kai following.

"Oh, hey Shindou." Sugino said happily. "Hey, you did good back at the ball game. I know I said I'd get you back in high school but, you're not smart like me so considering all this stuff..." "You're high and mighty like always?" Sugino had an irk mark.

Shindou started explaining about what Class A was doing, how they were studying for the exams that were being taught by the five virtuosos.

He said their names and ranks in a narrating voice. "Wait, hold on Shindou, are you narrating all this?" "Uh.. Yeah, I've always wanted to do this."