Baseball Time

Baseball Time

I was tagging along with Nagisa and Sugino, they already introduced themselves earlier so I asked if I could hang out with them, I also told them to call me Naomi instead of Honda.

Koro-Sensei was sitting on a lounge chair and drinking some sort of juice and reading a newspaper. Sugino was explaining Koro-Sensei's daily routine and I was listening to him, even though I already know what he says.

"Your information was spot on! Thanks, Nagisa." Sugino smiled, getting ready for an attack. "Good luck, Sugino/Sugino-Kun." Nagisa and I whispered to him at the same time.

"The 10 billion yen is mine!" Sugino said as he launched the ball with BB bullets stuck to it at Koro-Sensei. When he threw it, a second after, Koro-Sensei appeared behind us.

"Good morning, Nagisa-Kun, Sugino-Kun and Honda-San." He said as they had a shocked look, I didn't, I saw this coming. "Come on, say your greetings out loud to my face." Koro-Sensei told us.

I turned to face him, Sugino was looking at the lounge chair and at him and at the chair then at him, with a really shocked look. "Good morning, Koro-Sensei." I said, half smiling.

"Attaching Anti-Sensei BB bullets was a good idea, this way, there wouldn't be a sound unlike an airgun." Koro-Sensei told us. "However, I had time before the ball could reach me so I headed to the shed and grabbed a baseball glove to catch it so I wouldn't get hurt." Koro-Sensei showed us the glove with the baseball holding it.

Nagisa had a surprised look and Sugino had a funny look, so I accidentally started to laugh behind my hand. "What's so funny, Naomi-San?" Nagisa asked me, sweatdropping. "Ah, nothing." I stopped laughing.

Koro-Sensei started to move away, "You should be able to kill me before graduation. Now hurry up, homeroom is about to start." Koro-Sensei told us.

I sighed, "Well, that was a good try at least." I patted Sugino on the back as he had a sad expression. We headed back to the building and I sat in my seat. I looked over to Kayano and saw her whispering to Nagisa, discussing how Sugino's plan didn't work in the morning.

After the period was over, Karasuma-Sensei came with some men when Koro-Sensei had left. "Well, did you guys find a way to assassinate him?" He asked us all. "It's impossible, Karasuma-San." Isogai said. "That guy's way to fast." Mimura sighed.

Everyone started to complain about how they can't kill Koro-Sensei. "I'm sure we can think of something." I said aloud. Everyone turned to me. "Yeah right, if you can find a plan to kill an octopus with mach 20 speed, please tell us." Terasaka gave me a dirty look.

I gave him a dirty look back. "No, I'm serious, there must be a way." I said. "Well, right now, we can't think of anything. So far, it's been impossible." Maehara sighed.

Karasuma-Sensei stopped us from starting a possible arguement. "If you don't find a plan to kill him as he is now, the earth will blow up." He gave a slight angry expression, or maybe that's just his normal expression, I can never really tell.

Everyone now had a worried look once he reminded them. I sighed and decided to just keep my mouth shut, I didn't want to blurt out dumb stuff again.

Karasuma-Sensei left and I walked over to Nagisa. "What can we do." I sighed, trying to fit in the 'manga' as much as possible. Nagisa shrugged and we looked out the window to see Sugino and Koro-Sensei sitting and talking.

I left to go to them because I knew what would happen next and Nagisa followed. "I wonder if they're talking about the assassination in the morning." Nagisa said to me and I nodded. When we got out, we saw Sugino tangled in Koro-Sensei's tentacles.

"KORO-SENSEI!" Nagisa shouted. "YOU CAN'T HARM STUDENTS!" he continued shouting. "Yesterday, I saw Sugino-Kun was trying to do the same move as a famous baseball player." He told him and all three of us looked at him.

"Compared to him, your shoulder muscles are awful. Even if you try to copy him, you won't succeed." He told Sugino as he put him down slowly. "You say that like you certainly know." Nagisa told him.

Koro-Sensei pulled out a newspaper, "Because yesterday I went to check him myself." Koro-Sensei said. There was a picture of the famous baseball player tangled in his tentacles.

The two had a shocked look and I laughed behind my hand. Then he pulled out a signed sheet reading "Don't mess with me, Tentacles! -Arita" he held as he cried. "Of course if you ask for an autograph in that situation he'd be angry!" Nagisa exclaimed.

Sugino looked sad as he looked to the ground. "So I'll really have no chance in being a good baseball player..." he said but Koro-Sensei interrupted him. "However, your wrists and elbows are much better than his. If you train, you'll most probably surpass him." Koro-Sensei told Sugino.

Sugino had hope in his eyes once he said that. Koro-Sensei 'waddled' away. "So my elbows and wrists are better, huh?" He said with a smile. I smiled at Sugino, "I'm sure you'll be great one day." I told him.

Nagisa ran off to Koro-Sensei, talking about something. I can't remember what. When he came back, Sugino was practicing some throws then he walked to the open window to the roon Koro-Sensei was in. Nagisa and I followed him.

"Hey, Koro-Sensei, I'd like to try and kill you. Can you come out her for a sec?" Sugino asked. Koro-Sensei had green stripes, "Nurufufufufufu, you don't learn, do you?" He said, confidentially.
I smiled at them behind their backs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 2 of my fanfiction! :D I will be mainly focusing on this fanfiction so if you read my other one, that will rarely update. Kay, bye~~