Prologue

Author's note:

Another A.C./A.K. fanfiction (' 3') don't mind me, just addicted to both the anime and manga. Well, this will also have an OC, basically all my fanfiction will.

In this fanfiction, it will be about my OC finding herself stuck in the anime. I basically got inspired by some other fanfiction so yeah. Enjoyyy~~~ Oh, by the way, I don't own Assassination Classroom/Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, I only own Naomi and some other OC's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Naomi's P.O.V.)

My name is Naomi Honda. I am currently obsessed with the anime and manga called "Ansatsu Kyoushitsu", or known as "Assassination Classroom" in english.

I am half Japanese and half Canadian, Japenese on my dad's side and Candian on my mom's. I have a greyish-purple hair colour, and brown eyes.

Currently, I am laying down on my bed with dark blue covers reading some of the manga. "Ugh, how wonderful it'd be to be part of the manga~" I sighed to myself.

I would like to be there from the beginning, like actually be part of the manga, not some random side character in like Class 3-A or something.

I currently have a crush on basically every guy in the manga, well, obviously not all. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I wish I can be part of Assassination Classroom~" I whispered to myself before I accidentally fell asleep.

My head was hurting, like it was spinning randomly, I didn't understand what was happening. "Wake up, Naomi~" I heard a random voice call out. "Ngh?" I said.

I slowly flickered my eyes open. Once I did, I saw a random guy standing over top of me. "Ah!" I screamed and quickly got up. "Geez, be quiet, will you?" He said. I looked at him closely, he looked weird.

The boy looked my age, 15. He had silver hair and sky blue eyes. He was a few inches taller than me, 5"8 maybe?

"Who are you?!" I yelled at him. "Geez, quiet down. My name is Kai, I have granted your wish!" He said with a big cheerful smile. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

He stopped smiling then gave me a straight face. "Well, you wanting to be part of that manga of course!" He cheered. "Ah..." What?! I was confused.

"Okay, look, who are you and what do you want?!" I called out, backing away. "I told you, I granted your wish. Anyway, I have to go now. Bye, I'll be here though, with you." He said as he poofed off.

"... Well, that was weird." I whispered to myself. "NAOMI! WAKE UP!" My mom called from downstairs. "Coming!" I called back. I looked on my bed, the manga I had last night wasn't with me.

I looked in my closet and didn't see my uniform, in fact, I saw the anime's uniform. "What's going on?! This is just a dream, right? Wake up Naomi!" I told myself as I closed my eyes.

I stayed like that for a few seconds then opened my eyes again. "I guess this really isn't a dream..." I smirked to myself. I quickly put on my uniform and did the usual morning routine.

I ran downstairs, my family was still there. Nothing changed about that. "Morning." I said to my mom. She was making pancakes. "Thank god you finally woke up." She sighed. "Yeah, yeah." I laughed.

I sat at the dining table and she brought my food. I guess I'll still be considered half Canadian here, obviously I mean. I ate my breakfast then my little brother, Aki, came down.

Our dad chose his name, our mom chose mine. "Morning." Aki said as he walked over to an empty seat at the table, he's two grades below me.

When I thought about it, my grades are average in real life, so I didn't know if I'll start off at Class 3-C or Class 3-E. "Mom, which class am I going to again? I forgot..." I lied.

She looked at me and so did my brother. "Class 3-E." She told me. Yes! I told myself. "Oh right, sorry, I was just joking around." I lied again, luckily she bought it. "You probably forgot because you miss Canada." She sighed. Which, I won't lie about, was true.

Timeskip, school

I got to school, and apparently Aki was in Class 1-B. I got to the building of Class 3-E. "Wait, if I'll be part of the manga, where will I be starting off?" I asked myself, stopping in front of the building.

I walked over to the window and looked inside. Nagisa told everyone to stand and started to shoot as Koro-Sensei took attendance, so the beginning of the manga. I guess I'll probably be known as a transfer student. Good thing I can speak Japanese.

I walked inside the building and knocked on the wooden sliding door. Koro-Sensei opened it and looked at me. "Oh yes, Honda-San was it?" He asked me and I slowly nodded. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M ACTUALLY MEETING KORO-SENSEI IN PERSON!

He gestured me to come in, so I did. "Class, this is a new student, Naomi Honda. She has transferred here from, er...." He said. I nodded. "Canada." Which was true, because I moved to Tokyo a week ago in real life. "N-nice to meet you." I stuttered when I turned to face the class, I was excited then I bowed.

He gestured towards an empty seat to the right of where Karma should be seated. "There is a vacant seat there, you can sit there." He told me. I nodded then walked to the seat. I sat down and chapter 1 was happening all over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the Prologue of this fanfiction, I will be working on this and my other A.C./A.K. fanfiction as well as this. Anyway, I will try to post chapter 1 ASAP. Byeeee.