My Students Time + Facial Expressions Time + Lost Time

During the fight, Koro-sensei didn't really fight back. He was mainly dodging Death guy's attacks and all.

Some other stuff happened, that the Author is too lazy to write, she's also gonna skip a lot of the dialogue. Wait... Did I just break the fourth wall?

Shiro, or whatever you would call him, transformed himself as well. He struck a needle in his neck, and started getting all these black veins popping out.

Now, Shiro and Death guy were both attacking Koro-sensei, yet he didn't fight back.

The fight continued, but they talked as well. Of course, it is a manga/anime after all, there would be talking within fights. Even though I'm pretty sure no one would talk in fights like these. This is just really unrealistic.

Then, Death guy evolved like a Pokémon. He was aiming his attack towards us, but Koro-sensei jumped in our way. He took the damage for his students, which hurt him a lot, but hurt us emotionally.

We all called out for him, since he seemed like he was gonna collapse. Shiro found it amusing, so he told Death guy to continue to strike. Koro-sensei kept taking the damage, which was about to kill him.

Karasuma-sensei came in, aiming his gun at Shiro. He told him to stop, but Shiro just smacked him away with his tentacle arm or whatever.

Naomi: Geez. Can't you add at least some dialogue!?

Yu: B-but...

Naomi: No buts! Just do it!

Yu: Fine, you Shia Labeouf copy...

"Shut up, you government dog. You don't even stand a change against me anymore." Shiro stared in amusement at Karasuma-sensei, who was clutching his stomach in pain.

Shiro turned to Koro-sensei, "How does it feel?! Your students are in despair for becoming a burden for their precious teacher! How does it feel to see that?!" Shiro was smiling bigger now, "Get it! Your biggest weakness is..." We all knew his biggest weakness, his students.

"Don't be stupid!" Koro-sensei shouted. "This isn't a question of right of wrong! They risked their lives to come and save me! They best fearsome enemies to see me! Their journey... Their feelings are the happiest gift they could've ever given me! They're not a weakness, and they're not a burden! They're my students! And I'm proud of every last one of them!" Koro-sensei said, which made everyone either smile a sad smile or cry.
"And... Protecting the students is a teachers natural duty!" Koro-sensei said as he tried removing the black tentacles wrapped around him.

"Sure, sure. We'll now deny you of that duty with our hands. Soon you'll be all out of strength... And when that happens, I'll give all the students you've worked so hard to protect... A death filled with torment."

I was trying to remember everything that happened afterwards, but everything was just a blurry memory. Side effect, huh? I couldn't remember a single thing that was gonna happen next.

"We will deny you of this one year that you obtained by destroying our lives. All of it will have gone to waste. And then, at long last, our revenge will be complete. Anyway, enough talk... Make sure to protect your cute little students."

Finally, enough talking. Why does this always happen in manga and anime? It's so unrealistic. Real murderers wouldn't explain their whole plan or backstory to their victim, they'd just attack and try to kill.

There was gunshot, aimed at Death guy. He dodged it though. We looked at who shot, and it was Kaede.

"Run, Koro-sensei! I'll buy you some time! Go hide and heal yourself!" Kaede yelled.