Tag Time + Robber Time

"For your second semester practical assassination training, we will move on from explosives, to your next foundation of free running." Karasuma-Sensei was starting P.E.

"Free running..?"

"For example, perhaps you were heading to that lone pine tree over there." He pointed at a pine tree at the top of a hill.

"Mimura-Kun, an estimate is fine, how would you do it, and how many seconds would it take?" He asked Mimura.

Mimura examined the slope, then the hill and all the surroundings. "First I'd crawl this cliff in ten seconds," he started with pointing at the cliff we were on.

"Jump over the stream at a narrow point, go around the right, where there's no brush, and finally climb over that rock." He explained what he'd do. "I'd say getting there in a minute sounds good." He crossed his arms and sheepishly grinned.

"Okay, I'll try going, time me." Karasuma-Sensei handed a timer to Mimura.

Karasuma-Sensei explained a few things, before falling backward. He did a flip, sprinted and-- honestly, I don't know. He was too fast for me to even see what was happening.

He left everyone with shocked expression, he asked Mimura for the time, and he said it was ten seconds. "A technique to move down a path that doesn't exist. If you train thoroughly and master this... it would even be possible to travel from building to building on foot." Karasuma-Sensei told us.

"W-wow."

"Wouldn't it be cool if we could do that?"

"However, this is the same as the explosives. If you attempt a high level technique as a beginner... it could lead to your death. The ground on this back mountain is soft and is well suited for training. Trying this in a dangerous area or outside this back mountain, or using techniques outside of the ones I teach are strictly forbidden. Got it?"

"Got it!"

Karasuma-Sensei came back to where we were. He told us to start practicing, when I looked in a tree I saw Koro-Sensei laughing. "Hey Kai, what happens next? I forgot..." I whispered to him. "You'll find out." he whispered back.

~Timeskip~

We were sitting back in class, Fuwa came in and Koro-Sensei put handcuffs on her, while blowing gum and wearing a cop outfit. "What's up with the look, Koro-Sensei..?" Kimura asked.

Koro-Sensei explained that he wanted to play a game including free running. Terasaka said it might be a dumb game and Koro-Sensei wrapped his head in a scarf like thing.

"IT'S COPS AND ROBBERS! A 3D GAME USING THE ENTIRE BACK OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!" Koro-Sensei yelled.

"Cops?"

"And Robbers?"

"Cops and robbers?..."

Koro-Sensei explained how we'd play the game, him and Karasuma-Sensei are the cops while everyone else are the robbers. He said if he doesn't catch us all in the first hour, we'd buy cake with Karasuma-Sensei's wallet.

Although, if they do catch us, our homework is doubled.

"HOLD ON A SEC! HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO RUN AWAY FROM YOU?!"

"No need to worry, I will be guarding the jail while Karasuma-Sensei will be doing the chasing."

"Then we may have a chance..." Yada smiled. "Alright guys! Let's have a go!" Isogai said and everyone cheered.

~Timeskip~

We changed back into our P.E. outfits, I was following I guess you would say, the main characters.

We jumped onto a cliff, Ritsu updated us on our phones. She was wearing a cop outfit, it made her look cute.

"Bitch-Sensei, out~" she smiled.

"We're dead." I sighed.

"But this is cops and robbers, right?" Okuda asked. "That's right! If we tag the robbers in jail we can release them!" Sugino confidentially said.

"Let's go save them and go back to the beginning!" Sugino cheered as he climbed over and ran. We chased after him, "That Sugino sure is an idiot." Karma smirked.

We got to the top, and peered over the bushes. We saw Koro-Sensei guarding the other robbers, Hayami, Chiba, Sugaya, Bitch-Sensei, Okajima and Fuwa.

Koro-Sensei obviously saw us and laughed.

Koro-Sensei said a few things before Okajima showed him a pile of pictures of girls, Koro-Sensei for distracted.

Okajima signaled us to come and get them, which we did.

We ran off, away from Koro-Sensei and hopefully from Karasuma-Sensei.

I tripped and fell on my face while we were in the forest.

"Naomi-San...?" Nagisa asked, probably sweatdropping.

"I'm fine." I raised my hand and got up. "I don't think you are, your nose is bleeding." Sugino sweatdropped.

"I said I'm fine." I forced a smile.

I grabbed some tissue I fortunately had in my pocket, and cleaned my nose. "Let's just go..." I blushed in embarrassment.

~Timeskip~

The three had an idea of going into the pool, so they went into the pool with anti-sensei knives. Karasuma-Sensei was distracted by everyone else, and Koro-Sensei couldn't catch the three since he would get bloated up.

"Times up! Robbers win!" Ritsu appeared on everyone's phones. "Yes!" Everyone cheered. We all headed back to the class, where everyone was speaking and cheering. I sighed and grinned.

"Good game."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter~

I apologize, I will most likely be updating slowly after Wednesday because I will be having cousins come over and stay at my house. Don't quote me on this, I said most likely, I didn't state that I would positively.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye~