Forever and Ever

The Wedding day...

A/N: I'm doing a time skip because I guess I want this to end soon, and I'm also on a writing roll lol. There might be more chapters, but we'll see.

Rey

I wake up and turn to the side, feeling no sign of Ben. I look up and see Phasma, who I later found out that Gwen is her first name, and Rose. Leia and Mara run in happily.

"Good morning, time to get you two ready." Leia claps her hands.

I get up and go to take a shower. I wash myself thinking of Ben's and I's history. We met at a party when I needed to get some air. I later found out he was my trainer and professor. Ben was very hard on me, and we eventually went on a date on Friday. I saw a new side of him, sweet, soft, caring, and still strong and dominant. We grew close, and he thought that my fighting techniques were good and strong. We found a way to get so close to each other and I'm glad. After four years of learning from his training, I became one of the trainers. 

A lot of people like me, but they are scared because Ben warned all of the guys to stay away from me. I was the strict and taught many how to run and good running drills. I was also used for being Ben's guinea pig. We didn't mind. I walked out of the shower, refreshed. 

"I'm so excited! My son is finally getting married!" I laugh as Leia exclaims.

I laugh and let her do my hair and makeup. We finish that in 2 hours, and Rose and Gwen both get their makeup and hair done as well. It's 10:00 and our wedding starts at 11:30. I get into my dress smiling.

I turn around and look at Mara, Leia, Rose, and Gwen, smiling, "How do I look?"

"You look beautiful. If Ben was here right now, he'd cry." Gwen says, laughing.

We all laugh, knowing its true. I smile and watch Gwen and Rose put on their dresses.

 I smile and watch Gwen and Rose put on their dresses

We drive to the church and wait. The wedding has guests and some people that we've met. Some professors, classmates, and other family members were there. I looked through the wind and saw Ben standing nervously waiting for it to start.