Telling Rose

Lunch...

Rey

I walk out blushing, but it goes down soon as I turn red. Poe and Finn run up to me worried.

"Rey! How'd it gone with Kylo Ren? Was he good?" I turned to them and sighed.

"Yea it went fine. He told me he is very impressed, but my attitude sucks. He also confirmed that it was him. I need to tell Rose about this. She is going to fucking flip out!" I tell them.

I nod and walk to the dining hall. Rose is sitting in the corner on her phone. I run over to her with a lot to spill.

"Rose, let's go get lunch. I have a lot to spill." that's all I needed to say for her to get excited.

"You have to fucking tell me!" Rose shakes my arms.

We walk to the line and get our food. I take some chicken and caesar salad, and Rose takes a fruit salad with some Chinese food. We go to the same table where Poe and Finn are already sitting. 

"Alright, so here's what happened. First, I found out that the guy I made out with at the part is Kylo Ren or Ben Solo. Second, he is really impressed with me but thinks I have a huge attitude. Third, I pushed Hux over while in a plank position. Four, Ren put his fucking leg on my back while I was doing a plank. He said it was because I wouldn't shut up. Lastly, he kissed me in the office again." I say the last part quietly so no one else hears.

"What? He did that?! That's kinda dangerous, Rey, but this is going to be fun seeing this relationship. Rey, did you like the kiss?" Rose smirked after asking her questions.

I nodded blushing furiously, "He knows what he's doing, and he's very confident. It was exactly like last night but better."

They all laugh as I shake my head. I look around seeing a shit ton of college students from either the training or other areas. I see Phasma walking up to our table.

"Ms. Kenobi, keep up the great work. Tomorrow you should kick one of the guys' asses. I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow." I nod as she walks away.

"Rey, you are getting a lot of attention for a freshman. What the actual fuck?" Finn complains but smiles.

"Well, I think she likes me because I pushed Hux, and I guess I'm good at what I do." I nod and finish up food.

"Anyone wants to leave with me while I walk to the dorms. We have one hour before classes right?" I throw away the tray and walk to the dorms.

"I'm coming with you," Rose walks with me to our room.

"Gosh, that was a hectic first training, huh?" she says smiling.

"Yes, I don't know how I feel about my own teacher, and he teaches my history classes. My geography and world history are with him." I turn and look at her.

"Damn, you are really fucked. You have to tell me what happens, Rey." she turns to me smiling.

I nod, and we walk into the room. I grab myself an outfit and run to the showers. I am fucking nasty from training earlier. I wash my hair, condition, and wash my body as usual. I walk out in a green long sleeve comfortable shirt and some green and white shorts. My hair is wet and crazy, so I leave it because I'm fucking lazy. I take my books and everything I'll need for my history classes today.

 I take my books and everything I'll need for my history classes today