Another?

Next morning...

Rey

I woke up and got dressed for a nice run in the morning. I got dressed in a black sports bra with a mesh hoodie over it. I slipped on my tennis shoes and walked outside into the morning. My headphones were in my ears, enabling me to listen to some music. I started to go for my run. I ran through town, the pack, and a little bit of the neighborhood. It was a nice, relaxing, and eye-opening jog. I find myself finishing up my hour run at a coffee shop. 

"I'll have a chai tea, please. Thank you, sir." I order my drink and sit down. 

I get a text from Rose asking where I was. 

Rose, I went on a run, I'll be back soon. I'm fetching myself some chai tea.

She texted quickly, and said "ok."

I walk back to the dorm in about 10 minutes after finishing my wonderful chai tea.

"Rose! Let's go-to breakfast!" I yell looking for my friend.

"Bro! I'm right here!" She says loudly, and I laugh.

"Oops, sorry."

She laughs, and we walk down to the hall.  I grab myself some bacon and eggs with a yogurt cup. We sit down with Poe and Finn, and we all laugh and joke around. We quickly left, and I went to the library to do my homework assigned for the weekend.

+

+

Sunday

Ben

I woke up feeling good that morning. I have to deal with the shitheads again starting tomorrow, but I get to see Rey. I guess that's fine. My feet lead me out my apartment and walk me downstairs. I walk to my car to drive to the diner that my family meets up at every Sunday. 

I walk through the door and sit down with my mom and dad.

"Hey son, how's it going? You ready for another year?" Han asks me.

"Just fine. I'm ready to deal with more people, yes, but I've also found someone, dad. She's absolutely amazing." I say smiling thinking about my girl.

I have so much to learn about her. It's like she's my subject that I have to learn about in school. Rey is so much of a tease.

"I'm glad. She's a good girl and really pretty as well. I'm glad it's her." Leia says happily.

"Thanks, mom, I'm glad you approve." I nod.

We talk for a while before parting ways. I drive back to my apartment, and I make my teaching plan for the week. I'm really not ready for another year, but I have Rey to help me through.

+

+

Monday

Rey

I wake up Rose and start up the day by throwing some clothes for the morning.