Chapter FourtyFour - Second Chance?

Killian's P.O.V

After a few weeks of having to stay in the hospital recovering from the accident both Adrian and I were in I was finally allowed to leave today. He still had to stay in there for a few more weeks because of his head injury being monitored but would be release as soon as his health improved.

"How are you doing today Killian." One of assigned nurses asked as she placed my released forms in my hand.

"I'm good Lilly." I sent a friendly smile her way. "How are you?"

"I'm great." She placed her hand on my chest. "Now .."

Looking down at her I chuckled lightly, was this woman seriously flirting with me right now.

Sitting up in bed I quickly signed the papers handing them back to her.

"It was nice meeting you." I sent a quick wink her way before grabbing ahold of my bag.

Watching as another nurse came walking into the room with a wheelchair I sighed lightly.

"Are you ready?" She asked while taking ahold of my hand.

This woman was more older and way more experienced that Lilly.

Trying my best to get in the chair I moved uncontrollably because of me being so uncomfortable.

"Did they say how long you'll be in the cast?" She asked while rolling me outside.

The cast on my hand had gotten taken off a few days ago but I was told the one on my leg would have to be on for atleast another month.

"Next month." I answered quickly.

Making our way outside I watched as Cai pulled up in his car getting out making his way towards us.

"Wassup nigga." We both dapped one another.

"Ain't shit." I slowly made my way out of the chair grabbing ahold of the crutches that the nurse held onto.

"Make sure you use these." She sent a friendly smile my way. "Have a nice day you two."

"We will." Cai assured her.

Walking towards his car with the crutches while holding onto my bag I began to struggle. Getting into the car I then placed the crutches in the back getting a bit more confortable in my seat.

Watching Cai as he got into the car I quickly thought about him dropping me home but refused to do so before going to see both Cali and Kai.

"Bruh." I tried getting his attention.

"Wassup?"

"I'm not going home just yet." He looked towards me a bit confused. "I wanna see how Cali's doing."

I hadn't talked to her since the day everything went down the day the accident happened .. And that was weeks ago which means I haven't seen Kai in those same weeks.

I knew allowing another woman to stop me from seeing my child was wrong and Cali would never be able to forget about what I had done but I think we can both move through this .. All I wanna do is start over.

"I don't know man." He sighed lightly while starting the car. "I don't think she's ready to see you."

"Please man." All I wanted was to see both her and our daughter.

These past weeks of not being able to see either of their faces was slowly killing me inside.

"Iight." He made his way onto the road. "But I already know she gone be pissed."