Chapter Three - Revisiting my past (1).

UPDATES WILL CONTINUE EVERY MONDAY AND FRIDAY.

Cali's P.O.V

Finally after hours of being on a plane I was able to walk out into the streets of Los Angeles, California. I never thought in a million years that I would ever be here. I hadn't told anyone I was coming, but eventually they would all know.

I quickly flagged down a cab giving him the address I wanted to go to first. I smiled while looking out the cab as he drove pass houses I once walked by as a kid, I missed this place more than I thought.

"Ma'am." The cab driver interrupted my thoughts. "We're here."

"Oh I'm sorry, how much is it?"

He smiled. "It's on the house."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm positive."

"Thank You." I smiled as I got out the cab holding both bags in my hand.

Walking up to the two story house I smiled at how beautiful it was, this was my first time coming to London's new place. I could tell she was doing real good, with the cars she had, the beautiful house and the way she talked about her life.

My hands shaked as I rang the doorbell, I was filled with emotions including being nervous.

After a few minutes had passed the door had slowly opened. "Cali?" Mike asked as if he was dreaming.

"Hey Mike." I smiled.

"Come here gir'." He pulled me into a hug.

I laughed at his silliness. "Where is London?" I asked exitedly.

"Upstairs asleep - I put it on her last night." He took my bag away from me.

"Eww Mike."

He chuckled. "Imma go put these in the guest room while you surprise your friend, she in the first room to the left."

"Thanks." I smiled while walking upstairs.

I quickly walked upstairs entering the room he had told me she was asleep in. There she was asleep, lightly snoring all snuggled up under the covers.

I hopped on top of her as she moved a little.

"Babe, I told you I wasn't having sex with you."

"I don't want sex, I just want that good loving." I whispered.

She jumped up at the sound of my voice causing me to fall onto the floor hitting my butt.

"Ouchh!" I got up rubbing it. "Damn London that shit hurt."

"Cali!" She yelled while jumping into my arms laying kisses all over my face. "Is it really you?" She stood to her feet staring at me.

"It is." I smiled.

I watched as she stood in front of me crying her eyes out. "Awee, don't cry Lolo." I brought her into a conforting hug.

"I'm just so emotional." She giggled while wiping away her tears. "I'm just so happy you thought about everything I said."

"I know you were only telling me the truth."

"Hell yeah I was." We both shared a laugh. "I'm gonna go get ready."

"For what?" I asked.

"So we can go see your father." She walked into the bathroom.

"Can we go see Ava first?"

"Sure." She yelled out.

I took a seat on her bed pulling out my phone, I wanted to surprise Ava but first I had to know where she was and that Killian wasn't at her house.