Chapter TwentyThree - Your In Our Prayers.

Cali's P.O.V

As I laid on my back slowly awakening from my sleep I moaned out loud in pain. Every part of my body was in pain, from my head to my toes.

I laid there slowly opening my eyes as the sun shined through the room. As they opened I scanned the room I had been laying in not being able to move my head. Looking around I noticed where I had been laying and hearing the sounds of machines beeping off made me become concerned.

Thinking back on everything I had remembered the events of last night, I remembered me being at the hospital with my family and I remembered me falling on my face landing on my stomach. Remembering all of that I panicked, I sat up straight ignoring the pain that ran through my body.

Looking down at my self I realised my stomach was gone which meant that I had my baby.

I stood beside my hospital bed breathing heavily as tears ran down my cheeks while holding onto my stomach.

All I wanted was my baby, that's the only thing that ran through my mind. Then I realised I wasn't even at a full term pregnancy.

As the pain ran through my body I tried my best walking out of the room and towards the nurses section, fuck the pain I just wanted to know if my baby was alive and healthy.

"Ma'am." I watched as one of the older looking nurses ran over to me. "Are you okay? Your bleeding baby."

"Where's my baby?" I cried out to her while wiping my nose with the back of my hand. "Is my baby okay?"

"Come on honey, you need to rest."

"No!" I painfully yelled out in frustration. "I need to see my baby!"

"I'm sure your baby's okay, but right now your bleeding from your stomach you need to be stitched back up."

"Let go of me." I tried getting out of her hold.

I didn't care about me or anyone else besides my child at that moment.

"Cali." I turned my head to the sound of Killian voice. "Baby your bleeding." He ran over to where I stood.

"She has to get back into bed." The nurse informed him. "Right now!"

"Killian where's my baby." I watched as he took a hold of my hand.

"Cali come on man, baby you can't be hurting yourself the way you are."

"I just--" I could feel myself becoming dizzy. "Baby can you hold me." I slurred out. 

As my eyes began to close I moaned in pain at the feeling of Killian lifting my sore body. 

As I slowly drifted off to what seemed like darkness I prayed that my baby was okay, I prayed that I didn't cause any harm.

-----

Killian's P.O.V

Looking around at the different emotions on everyone's faces as we sat in her room as she slept made me feel like shit. All I thought about was how life could be so good then in a blink of an eye it could turn into a disaster. 

After Cali had that little incident last night they had to do an emergency C-section on her because of the way she bled out, shit was so surreal. Everyone stayed around praying for both her and our baby along with her father, I couldn't handle the shit that was happening, everything was coming at me all at once and I couldn't take much more of it. 

As I held onto her small hand I watched as she sturred around in her sleep. After what happened this morning she had to get restitched by her doctor, I already knew she was going through a large amount of pain by the way she made soft noises in her sleep.