Chapter Seven - Let me explain.

I DECIDED TO WRITE A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS! This chapter will only have Cali's P.O.V .. Enjoy! 

Cali's P.O.V

Laying in bed I listened as my phone rang continuosly, today was my last day in L.A and I had planned on sleeping in most of the day then hanging with my family. My father was released from the hospital this morning and was now doing better than ever so I figured it was time I fly back home.

Not wanting to be rude and ignore the call I quickly answered it not looking at the caller ID. "Hello." I spoke in a raspy tone.

"Did I wake you?" I heard Ava speak through the phone.

"Its okay, is everything good?" I sat up. 

"I'm fine, I was just wondering if you would be able to stop by today?" 

"Are you sure everything is okay?" She seemed to be acting real strange. 

"I've never been better." 

I got out of bed. "I'll be by in a few minutes." 

"That'll be great."

I ended the call. 

I quickly freshened up then threw on something a little more comfortable, I figured since I was going to her house that I'd dress comfty.

I left my hair out with curls then threw on one of my white v-neck tv shirt, a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a pair of my brown toms. I wasn't trying to impress anyone today.

I opened my little jewelry bag trying to find my little gold diamond earring and neclace. Looking through the bag I came across the neclace Killian had bought me years ago. I never wore it after everything had happened between the both of us and never planned on wearing it again. I placed it back into the bag taking out the jewelry I had plannd on wearing today.

I prayed on a little perfume, grabbed my phone then made my way downstairs where everyone was.

"Cali!" Chas jumped out of daddy's lap running over to me.

"Hey pretty girl." I picked her up.

"Where you going?" Cai asked. 

Everyone focused their attention on me. "I was heading over to a friends house, can I use your car?" 

"Take mines baby." My dad reached into his pants pocket pulling out his keys. 

"Are you sure daddy?" 

"Of course." He smiled. 

I placed Chas onto the floor while kneeling down to her level. "Are you leaving us?" She frowned.

"No, I'm just going to visit a friend - I'll be right back." 

"You promise?" CJ asked while walking over to me.

"I promise." I smiled at them both. "Now give me kisses." 

They both started laughing as I kissed all over their faces. 

"Don't be too long Cali, remember you said you were going to help me with dinner." 

 "I won't mama." I kissed her cheek then walked over to kiss my daddy. 

"You need money?" Cai asked as I walked towads the front door.

"Naw, I'm good but thanks." I smiled.

"Iight." He kissed my forehead. 

"I won't be long." I yelled out while leaving the house. 

I got into my daddy's car then made my way over to Ava's house, I knew she must have just wanted someone to talk to.