Chapter Five - Now is not the time.

Cali's P.O.V

Walking out of Londons car and into my parents house felt so surreal, who would have thought I'd be here? 

"Give that here?" My mom took both bags away from London and I.

"No I got it mama, it's cool." 

Holding both bags in my hand I followed my mother as she walked us upstairs, this was my first time being in their new place, it was bigger and way more beautiful than their last. 

She walked us all into a room that looked exactly like my old bedroom in our old house. 

"What's all this?" I asked.

"I knew one day you'd come back to us." She walked over to me running her fingers through my hair. "I know my babygirl."

"This some cool shit." London spoke out loud. "It looks exactly like your old room." It really did.

"I'm happy you did this." I gave her a hug, what she did made me feel at home.

"Anything for my baby girl." She smiled. 

I placed my bags onto the floor. 

"Come on, let's all go to lunch." I told them all while opening both my bags. "Mama go get Chas and CJ, they can come too." 

She walked out of the room and into another room to go get the kids, I guess they were in their little play room because they sounded real happy laughing all loud and shit.

"Are you sure your ready for this? For everyone to see you?" London asked.

I sighed softly. "I think it's time." 

As I contined to search both bags I had realized my purse was missing, my life was in that shit. Every important thing I needed I had placed inside of it.

"What's wrong?" London asked as she noticed the way I began to panick.

"My purse, it's gone." I began throwing clothes all over the room.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yess London."

"Where did you remember having it last?" 

I started to think real hard.

"I know for sure I didn't have it at the hospital .. Shit!" I yelled the last part out.

"What is it?"

"I left it at Ava's house when we went over there." 

"Here." She placed her keys into my hand. "Take my car."

I looked up at her. "Are you sure?" 

"Yeahh, now go." She helped me to my feet. 

"Tell mama I'll be back in a few." I ran out the house and into her car. 

After about ten minutes of driving I had finally made my way over to Ava's house, she was outside in her gardening clothes pulling up a few weeds from her garden. She smiled as soon as she noticed my appearance.

"You came back." She smiled while taking off her dirty flower printed gloves. 

"I did." I held out my hand helping her to her feet. 

"Come on, lets go inside." She led us both inside. " I wasn't expeting you to come so early."

"I wasn't either but I think I left something over here." 

"You sure did." She continued smiling while handing me my little purse. 

"Thank goodness, I really thought I lost this." I let out a sigh of relief.

"I tried calling you for it but your phone had sent me to voicemail."

"I'm sorry about that, my phone had died when I got to the hopital." 

We both took a seat on her living room couch. 

"How did that go?" She focused her attention on me.

"It went great, better than I expected." I smiled. "I'm glad I listened to both you and London, if it wasn't for you guys I would be in Chicago right now depressed as usual."

"I'm happy for you, you know it takes a real strong woman to do what you di--" Hearing the sound of a door closing interputed her. 

"Who is that?" I asked.

I could tell she already knew but was afraid to say. Hearing the sounds of footsteps made my heart race, I prayed it wasn't who I thought it was.

We both looked at one another as he entered the room.

"I'm sorry." She mouthed out to me. 

As we both looked at one another all I could feel was old emotions building up inside. I felt hate, love, lust, anger but most importantly I felt betrayed.

"Hey baby." Ava walked over to Killian. "I thought you said you had important things to handle today."

He kissed her cheek still focusing on me. "Naw, I said tomorrow ma." 

Breaking eye contact with him I stood to my feet. "Ava, thanks for everything but I gotta go, my mama them are waiting for me to get back home." 

"You not gone stay?" She frowned.

"I really have to go." 

I could feel Killian's eyes on me. 

As I made my way towards the front door I felt a pair of hands on me, as I turned around I was faced with the one person I thought I'd never see again as long as I lived. 

Looking at him made me feel like a teen all over again but then thinking about what he had told me five years ago threw those feeling out the window. 

I sighed softly. "We have nothing to talk about."

"I think we do." His voice was still as smooth as I had remembered. 

I pulled away from his hold. "Listen, like you said five years ago, what we had was a mistake."

I turned around only to be pulled back towards him. "Killian please, stop."

"Cali just listen to what I have to say." He sighed. "Let me explain."

I pulled away from him one last time. "Save that shit for Kevin Hart." I stormed out of the house trying my hardest to hold back my tears. That shit didn't work.

I took away my childs life because of that man, he doesn't have a damn thing to say to me. I've been hurting all these years because of him and what he had done to me, I refuse to fall back into his lies.  

Killian's P.O.V

"Is she okay?" My mama asked as she heard the door being slammed. 

"Naw ma, she don't even wanna hear what I got to say." I made my way back into the living room.

"Like I told you before, she still loves you but right now she's hurting baby." 

"I have to talk to her, find out how I can fix everything I did." 

"Give her some time Killian, she'll come around." She smiled. 

Exhaling loudly I rubbed my hands through my hair while taking a seat on the couch, I don't know what I'm gone do.

I'm sorry about this chapter being so short but I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN IN ABOUT AN HOURS!

SOOOO. The question is, do you think Cali will ever talk to Killian and find out what he has to say?

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT MORE, REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!