Chapter TwentyFive - Daddy's Home / Family.

Cali's P.O.V

After a few long weeks of my father being in the hospital he was finally being able to come home today. I was so happy that I decided on everyone coming over to Killian and I's house to eat a little lunch. Everything was finally coming together, my family was finally complete.

As my mama, Ava and I stood in the kitchen cooking, Killian and Cai were both upstairs watching all the little one's.

"So how's everything going with you and Killian baby?" My mama asked as she began cutting up a few vegetables.

"Everything's good, we're great, Kai's great, life is great." I smiled as I thought about my family.

"I'm happy for you two." Ava smiled. "All we need now is a wedding."

"No more babies until marriage." My mama added.

"I know." I told them both. "I'm being extra careful with Killian and I this time."

"I'm glad you said that."

As we all continued preparing lunch I watched as Killian came walking into the kitchen standing behind me bringing me into his arms.

"See, this is why I'm a gramma now." Ava told him. "Killian leave that girl alone."

"Naw." He placed a soft kiss on my lips. "She's mine ain't she."

"Killian we're trying to make lunch wassup?" I turned around looking up at him.

"Kai's crying."

"Did you two change her diaper?" My mama asked.

"Yes mama." I sighed softly. "She's probably a little hungry."

"Where's her formula? I'll feed her."

"We don't feed her formula mama, I pump." I assured her. "Imma just go up an' feed her myself."

Killian smiled from ear to ear causing me to roll my eyes, all his horny ass wanted was to see my breasts.

I held onto his hand leading us both upstairs and into the nursery where she had been crying. I watched as Killian gently picked her up placing her in my arms, he would always be gentle with her small body.

"Baby can you get the pump for me?" I asked him while taking a seat with Kailan in my hands. "I should have done this last night but she kept us so busy." I sighed lightly.

"You not gone feed her?" He asked while handing me the bottle pump.

"I have two breasts Killian, I'm gonna feed her and pump."

If I could have given her formula I would have but I wanted my baby on a certain meal plan, I wanted her healthy at all times especially considering the fact that she was a premature baby. Even thought breast feeding hurt like hell along with that pumping shit I knew I was doing the best thing for her.

After feeding her I placed her in Killian's arms allowing him to burp and put her to sleep while walking back downstairs and into the kitchen where my mama those were.

"Was she good?" Ava asked as she watched me walk back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, you know for a small baby she really eats alot." They both laughed a little.

"What do you expect, it's Killian's baby." Ava continued laughing.

"He ate that much?"

"Honey, that boy ate me out of my own home."

I giggled a little. "That's my baby."

As we all continued preparing lunch I thought about everthing that has happened in my life from I met Killian until this very day. Looking back I realised that I really had been through alot growing up, BUT it all made me stronger and that's why I'm still standing tall today.