Chapter TwentySeven - She's not your friend.

- A Few Days Later -

Cali's P.O.V 

As each day passed with London living with Killian and I we learned that she wasn't all that bad, she would usually stay to herself while Killian and I would be occupied with taking care of Kai. London and I've talked but I learned now that telling her my personals is a big ass no,no. I would never tell her anything that's going on in my life or anyone elses if that.

After weeks upon weeks of being in this big house bored most of the day I was finally able to leave. I had planned on checking on both Ava and my mama those since I haven't seen them as much as I should have. Kai had me so busy that checking on my family was pushed far in my head.

Killian had left with Cai from this morning to head over to the trap leaving Kai and I alone while London slept in her bedroom. I knew she had a lot to think of and a lot going on in her life that I figured I'd leave her alone, I knew she had alot on her mind.

After getting both Kai and myself ready I picked up her diaper bag along with my phone then made my way out of the house and into my car. I quickly strapped her in making sure she was safely strapped before making my way onto the road and towrds Ava's house. I knew if I needed someone to talk to that she would be the one, she was always the type of person to always be raw with me and speak the truth. 

As I pulled up towards her house I smiled to myself, I couldn't wait to see her, Ava had always been known as a second mother to me. I quickly made my way over to Kai placing her in my arms as I held onto her making sure her tiny body was wrapped safely into her pink blanklet. I then grabbed both her diaper bag along with my phone making my way towards Ava's door.

As I rung the doorbell I noticed Kai squirming around in my arms fast asleep while making small bubbles with her mouth, I already knew what she wanted. One of the things she got from Killian was that they'd always show you signs of certain things they wanted, my baby was hungry and ready to be fed. 

Watching as Ava opened her door I smiled from ear to ear.

"You brought my baby to see me." She smiled while placing Kai in her arms. "She's so cute."

"Cute and hungry." I laughed a little while taking out one of her bottles filled with breast milk.

"Isn't that a little too much milk?" Ava asked while taking the bottle away from me.

"You must not know your grandbaby, trust me she's gone drink it all." I assured her. 

As we both made our way into her living room I watched as Ava smiled while feeding Kai, I loved the way they both shared a speacial bond.

"So what's on your mind baby?"

I sighed softly while looking over at her. "It's nothing really, everything's going good." 

"Everything may be going good but honey I know you and something is on your mind."

"London's living with Killian and I." I decided on getting straight to the point. "I just don't know if I made the right decision with bringing her into my home, I did it because I knew in the past she's helped me a lot and I felt as though now it's my time to help her."

"Are you afraid of her doing something to harm you or Kai?" 

"No, she wouldnt dear lay a hand on my child or me, Killian would have her head." 

"So what's the main issue your having?" She looked over at me a bit concerned while burping Kai. 

"I don't know Ava, I'm just a little uncomfortable with her in my home. I know it was my decision on inviting her in but now I'm second guessing."