Chapter ThirtyTwo - Get out / She's my daughter.

Cont.

Cali's P.O.V

After watching Killian as he left the trap in full on rage I quickly got into my car making my way onto the road.

I already knew that I had fucked up an' I fucked up bad. I knew Killian hated Brian but me being the ass that I am I still went ahead an met up with the nigga.

Before heading home I drove over to Ava's house. I got there within minutes quickly knocking on her door.

"Hey." I smiled a little while watching as she held Kai in her arms. "I'm here to get her."

"Already?" She frowned. "We were just about to go watch a movie."

"I'm sorry." I continued smiling as she placed her in my arms along with her diaper bag. "Was she a good girl for gramma today?"

"She was perfect." Ava smiled. "But next time, she's sleeping over."

"She will." I giggled lightly. "I promise."

"Good."

As I made my way over towards the door I gave Ava one last hug before she placed a soft kiss on both Kai and I's cheeks.

"I'll bring her by tomorrow." I told her as I made my way into my car strapping Kai in safely.

"You better." She smiled while waving goodbye.

After leaving her house and making my way towards Killian and I's home I sighed to myself. I prayed he hadn't done anything stupid that would affect us both, I may have had a little innocent meet up with Brian but it's not like I slept with the dude.

As I made my way into the open gates and up towards the house I looked over at my babygirl, I prayed this wasn't the last time she saw both her mother and father together.

Making my way out of the car with Kai along with her diaper bag in my hand I rolled my eyes at the sight of Killian's car in the driveway.

I made my way towards the house, unlocking the door and walking inside.

"What the hell is this?" I asked out loud as I noticed all my belongings and suitcases piled up beside the door.

I dropped Kai's bag onto the floor while holding her in my arms tightly walking us both upstairs furious.

As I made my way into Killian's and I's bedroom I watched as his dumbass laid in bed scrolling through his phone.

"What the hell is all that downstairs?"

If he think I wasn't pissed off by now he's a damn fool.

"That's yo' shit." He spoke while continuing to look at his phone. "Since you wanna be fucking around with other niggas you might as well go take your ass and live with 'em."

"Foreal Killian?" I looked over at him. "How you gone come up in here and disrespect me after all the shit I did for you?"

"You ain't did shit for me." He placed his phone on the bed while standing to his feet.

"Really? After I stood around dealing with your bullshit, having to feed your ass, having to take care of you, loving you and bringing your daughter into this world you gone come at me like this?" I asked him as tears built up in my eyes. "That's fucked up Killian and you know it."

"What's fucked up is you going out on dates with other niggas dressed up like you 'bout to meet the fucking president!" His deep voice yelled causing Kai to fuss.

"It wasn't a date Killian, all I did was meet up with an old friend." My voice began to get louder. "If I wanted to be with him I would have but you know what I did? I told him I loved you and only you Killian, I told him I'd rather keep my family together than to go fuck around with some nigga."