Chapter Fourty - New Chapter In Life.

- A Few LONG Months Later -

Killian's P.O.V

After months upon months of Cali avoiding an' not wanting anything to do with me I had finally decided that it was time to move on. She would always allow me to see Kai whenever I wanted but the thing is I would have to stay at my mama's house. She didn't want anything to do with Gabi nor Adrian, but I didn't blame her.

Finding out she had moved into her own little condo not wanting me to know where it was located made me a little upset. All I thought of was what if something was to happen to her or Kai, how would I be able to get to them not knowing where she lived.

After Gabi had realized both Cali an' I were done she had took it upon herself to make it seem as though we were both back together as a couple. Both her and Adrian would always sleep over at the house spending as much time as they could with me. It was like all she wanted was to be a family, she wanted a father in our son's life.

As more an' more people became familiar with Gabi knowing that she had my son and the past life she lived of being a stripper they would always warn me about getting a DNA test on Adrian but I refused to do so. I've also gotten a lot of people asking how could I leave Cali, a woman that's been there for me for so many years through everything for someone that just wants my money but in all honesty Cali left me and as for Gabi, money ain't shit.

I did all I could with getting Cali back but she wasn't having it, she wanted nothing but to be left alone.

Walking into my house I smiled as Adrian ran into my arms.

"Daddy!" He placed a soft kiss against my cheek.

"Wassup lil' man." I pinched his little cheeks causing him to laugh a little. "Mama said she missed you."

"She did?" I qestioned. "Let's go find out if she really did." I walked us both into the kitchen where she stood wearing a pair of boy shorts along with a tank while cooking dinner.

"I told him what you said mama." Adrian smiled while getting out of my hold.

"You did?" She smiled while turning around to face us both. "Go get washed up while mama and daddy talk."

Watching as he ran away from us I smiled to myself .. I loved the kid already.

"What you wanna talk about?" I looked down at her as she made her way towards me.

"About us." She smiled a little. "What exactly are we Killian?"

"I don't know." I spoke truthfully. "I mean you two basically live here an' we're always together as a family." I paused for a few seconds. "So why not try us out for a second time."

Maybe being with her will allow me to move on or it'll show me that Cali really is the only woman I could ever love.

"Seriously?" She questioned as excitement filled her eyes.

"Yeah." I smiled a little watching as she jumped into my arms causing me to chuckle a little.

"How about we skip dinner tonight." A small smirk formed against her lips. "All I want right now is my dessert."

Looking down at her I watched as she grabbed ahold of my dick causing me to grunt a little.

"Damn." I licked my lips. "Let's do this."

Picking her up from her feet, leading us both up into the bedroom I listened as she giggled a little.

This would be the first time in about four years we would have slept together.