Chapter FourtyThree - The TRUTH.

Sorry for the wait, ENJOY!

Killian's P.O.V

"I'll leave you two alone." Dr. Higgs told both Gabi and I before making his way out of the room.

"Why can't I give him my blood Gabi." I could feel my blood slowly boiling in anger. "Huh!?"

"He's not yours." She admitted in her soft voice.

"What?" I asked a bit confused focusing my attention towards her. "What the fuck you mean he not mines!?"

"I'm sorry." She shook her head nervously while running out of the room leaving me all alone.

Cali's P.O.V

"Cali wait up." Ava followed behind me.

"I told him this shit was going to happen Ava." I wiped away the tears that escaped from my eyes. "He fucked up everything between us for a bitch that lied to him about everything!"

"Cali he didn't know." She defended him. "I know your hurt but he love's you."

"I'm tired of people saying that." I spoke in frustration. "If he loved me he would've never hurt me the way he did and he damn sure wouldn't have abandoned our daughter."

"But you ca--" Looking up we both watched as Gabi ran out of the hospital not once looking our way. "Where is she going?"

We both looked at one another.

"I don't know but I'm gonna go find out what happened." I got myself together walking towards Dr. Higgs. "What's going on?" I looked up at him with sad eyes.

Listening to him as he sighed softly I prepared myself for the worse.

"Well, it seems as though neither Gabrielle nor Killian has the seem blood type as Adrian which is type O negative." He paused. "Basically if that little boy doesn't get the blood he needs by 3, he's gonna end up dead."

"What?" Ava spoke in shock. "So your telling me that, that woman left her son in here to die?"

"I'm afraid so." Dr. Higgs confirmed.

Listening to them both as they spoke to one another I then thought back on my delivery day when I had Kailan .. I was also told I had the blood type O negative.

"I think I can help." I looked between them both as a small smile formed against my lips.

"How?" Ava asked.

"I have the exact same blood type as Adrian, I'm gonna give him the blood he needs."

"Are you sure ma'am."

"Positive." I sent an assuring look both there way.

"Well .. let's get started then."

Both Ava and I followed behind him.

I was completely terrified of needles but honestly saving that innocent child's life meant way more to me.

-
-
-
-
-

Finally after five long hours of getting everything done Adrian was finally sent to his recovery room now asleep.

I did what I did out of love, I would never wanna see any child suffer because of something they had no control over. What if that was Kai that needed the blood? I would have felt like shit not being able to be there as a mother to give her what she needed.

"He's sleeping so peaceful." Both Ava and I smiled while looking down at him as he slept.

"I'm proud of you Cali." She placed her hand on top of mines. "What you did saved this little boy's life."

"I know." I sighed lightly. "All I could think of was Kai during this whole process."

"She would be proud of you too."

"She would." I smiled a little while thinking about Kai. "Do you think Gabi's coming back for him?"

"I doubt it." She spoke truthfully. "The way that woman acted tonight made us all realize that she doesn't care about this child .. All she wanted was my son's money."

"I think I'm gonna go talk to him, ask him how he feels about this whole situation."

"He doesn't need to be put down anymore than he is Cali." She focused her attention towards me. "His heart is already broken."

"I won't say anything hurtful, I just wanna talk."

"I'll be here when you get back."

Standing to my feet I made my way towards the door.

"I won't be long."

Walking out of the room and towards Killian's room I sighed softly. I really did feel bad for him but honestly he deserved everything he got.

Walking into his room and towards his bed I watched as he focused all of his attention towards the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I spoke softly while placing my hand on top of his.

Watching as he remained silent not once glancing my way I sighed softly.

"I'm sorry about Adrian not being your son." I told him truthfully. "But if your worried about him he's going to be fine now."

He still remained silent.

"Look, I just came in here to let you know that I'm here for you and that everything's going to be okay."

Realizing he wanted to be alone I slowly turned around to leave but was stopped by his hand holding onto my wrist.

"Thank you." His eyes now focused onto mines as a tear escaped from it. "I know what you did for him."

"I would have done it for anyone." I looked down at him wiping away the tear that had fallen.

"I need you Cali." His glossy eyes remained on mines.

Shaking my head in disagreement I frowned a little. "You don't."

"I love you." His hold on my wrist became tighter. "Please stay."

Looking over his beaten body all I could think of was nuturing him back to his normal healthy state but for some reason I couldn't .. I couldn't be with this man anymore.

"I can't." I spoke truthfully as tears escaped from my eyes. "I'm sorry."

Removing my hand from his I slowly made my way out of his room into the hall.

While standing against the wall I placed both my hands onto my face allowing the tears to escape.

I couldn't do it anymore.

Short chapter .. I will be updating in a few hours.

How do you all feel about what has happened?

Is this the end of Cali and Killian?

Where did Gabi go? Is she really going to leave baby Adrian in that hospital all alone?

Keep reading to see what happens next, REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!