Show Up and Show Out

Hey Y'all it's been awhile and I know it y'all mad at me for taking so long but I've been busy working on some new stuff that I know for sure y'all will love it! So come enjoy this chapter and I promise you gonna want another one!! 

Don't forget to Vote and Comment for More Chapters  

XOXOXO

Queeny 

Beauty POV

My hands were shaking, tears were pouring down my face as I stood in the middle of my house trying to figure out where the hell I had gone wrong in my life and my marriage to be in this place right now. My husband not loving me anymore, my kids not respecting me as the hard-working woman I know I am. My dad would be so disappointed with me right now if he were here.

"God please, help me!" I cried out falling to my knees. I was all out of energy fighting to keep my marriage together but I knew I couldn't do it alone, not without the support of the man I loved more than anything in this world.  "Lord I need your guidance and love, I need you to come into my home and help us Lord, please." 

The more I prayed the louder it seemed as though something, or someone banged on the door, standing with a look of confusing on my face I cleaned up and slowly made my way down the stairs and to the security room to see who the hell it was. 

"What the fuck?" all of the cameras were off for some reason. I headed over trying to check everything out and to make sure it wasn't just me losing my fucking marbles. We never turned the cameras off so I didn't understand why they wouldn't be working. "Maybe he's getting the system update or some." I said to myself shrugging my shoulders.

I pulled the door open seeing a woman standing there, she was about five nine with long curly hair, clear almond colored skin, red lipstick and her hair pulled into a neat top bun. She was  wearing a black track suit and black tennis shoes. I had never seen her before so I wasn't sure why she was here or who she was looking for, she didn't say anything or take her eyes off me.

"Can I help you, are you lost?" There was no way she should have been able to get past the gates which worried me a little.

"Uh-yeah I'm sorry is Justin here?" 

"Who are you?"

"My name is Leslie, you must be Beauty?" I was boiling on the inside, the nerve of this bitch showing up at my house unannounced, unknown and most of all not welcomed. "He has told me so much about you."

"Well he ain't told me shit about you so, who exactly are you to my husband again?" Instead of replying to my question she step towards me as if she was gonna kiss me or something. 

"I asked for your husband not you, either he's here or he isn't." I was not in the mood for this bitch at all. "How about you move yo ass out my face and off my fucking door step." I step back about to slam the door in the bitch face however she stuck her foot out preventing me from doing so.