Laying the cards Out

So I'm back with some juice and I know y'all gonna love it, I'm not even gonna hold y'all up here is the tea baby, get your cups and let's go!

P.S I had no idea this chapter was gonna go this way until the end and then I was like, Oh shit! but yeah, just wait until the end. and Yes I wrote this after the chapter was done lol!

XOXOXOXO

QUEENY

Kenzie

Killing the engine to my BMW I hopped out with my none other than Mina trailing close by, it was her idea for us to come here and have this lunch and I couldn't agree more however I wasn't sure how things were gonna go. Just as we made it to the door my nerves were starting to get the best of me and I could feel this was a bad idea but I couldn't stop myself from going inside.

"Hello welcome to Honey, how many with your party?" The hostess asked, she was a high yellow girl with jet black curly hair. Her soft gray eyes and pouty pink lips was an added bonus, I could tell she was no more than twenty years old but beautiful nonetheless.

"Um, we're actually meeting someone she should already be here." Mina said with smile, she looked throughout the restaurant until her eyes landed on Chyna. "Oh there she is."

"Okay, great just follow me." We did as told making our way through the few people that were sitting and having lunch.

When we got to the table Chyna looked up with a smile placing her phone down, "Hey Mina how you been?" I rolled my eyes with a chuckle.

"Yeah hello to you too with yo rude ass." I snapped taking the seat to the left of her. I was already getting the feeling that this meeting wasn't gonna turn out the way I wanted because the bitch started out wrong.

"So Mina, long time no see how are the babies and Juice, it's been so long." Chyna turned all her attention to Mina as if I wasn't sitting there. "Everyone is doing great, but Chy don't be rude I told you why we were here." Mina assured.

Before either one of us speak the waitress came over and took our order, I wasn't in the mood to eat so I opted for a glass of sparkling water. Soon as we were in the clear to speak I wasted no letting the evil bitch know exactly what I was feeling, I didn't want her to get the impression that I couldn't or wouldn't speak for myself because that was far from the truth.

"First of all let me say this, I don't know what intention you may have coming back here after leaving for all those years but I want you to know that whatever little evil, fucked up plan you have to ruin my marriage it's not gonna work."

"What plan, I'm simply here to reconnect with my daughter and her needs, I left her here with her father because I was going through something I didn't want my daughter to see, I know you and Jay are married and I would never try to come between that." I nodded my head not believing a word coming out of her mouth.

Which Major took care of yet you still stayed away, okay. Is what I wanted to say but decided against it.

"Then why in hell did you ask my husband if you could move into our house?" Chyna threw her head back laughing. "Girl that was a joke, I would never do something like that Keey you have to believe me, I respect you and I owe you for taking care of my baby girl as if she was your own. You don't have to worry about me trying anything with Jay honestly Keey." I was not gonna be too quick to believe her and I was most definitely going to keep my eyes on her.

"You're right, my bad for jumping to conclusion, I want us to be cool for Jessica." I said honestly.

"Right, our baby is going to college and I don't know about you but I'm freaking out, I missed so much time with her and to comeback now seeing her all grown up and well behaved, you and Jay did that." Chyna expressed making me feel like I was maybe being a little hard on her.