Let's Figure This Out

Hey y'all, I know it's been a long time since you got some drama and I do apologize for that However I'm back for a one two then I'm gone until y'all need me again!!! Excuse the mistakes and errors.

Leave Comments and Reviews

XOXOX

Queeny

Byron POV

"Good Morning Mr. King, how are you feeling today?" I shrugged my shoulders not really sure how I was doing. I had so much on my mind that it was hard to focus on anything other than what I was going through with Amber, she was my main focus. "Ion really know right now, my mind kind of all over the place." I admitted.

"That's fine, you've been through a lot and dealt with even more so it's okay to not be okay." Dr. Maya assured me, rejusting herself in the chair I could feel myself getting hard so I slide back in my seat so that she didn't see. "Is there anything you wanna talk about, anything you feel you want to work on?"

"I mean can you tell me why I can't be faithful to my wife? She's one of the most beautiful women in the world yet I can't be one hundred percent faithful to her." I could tell she was taking aback but she didn't let it show. "Okay, that's a great place to start. Now tell me this, what is it that you feel when you cheat on your wife, are you relieved, happy, stress or what. Walk me through those emotions." Dr, Maya asked, I had no idea how I felt because I never even thought about it.

"To be honest I don't know, I guess I never gave it a thought." I told her honestly. "When I see a woman I'm attracted to something inside me just gets, I don't know shit just unexplainable." I said, not really understanding myself.

"How about this, picture yourself in front of a beautiful woman and things starts to go too far how do you respect not only your lady but the woman in front of you. What type of self control do you have?" She was asking question I didn't have the answers to. "I don't know shit I thought you were hired to help me figure it out." She laughed while writing something down on her paper. "I thought when you talk to a therapist they were supposed to help you figure out your problems not the other way around."

I was doing everything in my power to make things right for my wife and our family, at the end of the day none of this would be worth it if I didn't end up with my family in the end?

"Mr. King you have to learn how to control yourself, you're a grown man who's addicted to beautiful women and sex and that's the truth." Dr. Maya spoke never taking eyes off me. "So what do you suppose I do, how do I control being a sex addicted? Is there a pill or something I can take?" She laughed as if I had told a joke or some shit. "Sorry to crush your feelings but no there isn't a pill, this is about self control and mindset. If you have to come up with a coping mechanism to keep you out of trouble than so be it but you have to do something or you're gonna lose everything." I understood what she was saying but I had no idea what I could do to stop these urges I had for other women.

It wasn't like I meant to do any of the horrible things I had done to Amber, it wasn't until after I did the shit that I knew it was wrong and then felt bad about it. I took a couple minutes to think hard about what was important to me and it wasn't the different hoes I fucked day to day but the smiles on my kids faces when they wake up in the morning and see me or just the conversations we shared. I knew I needed to get my shit together.