If I Came Back?

Hey, y'all I know it's been a few days since my last update however I have other books I'm working on and would love for you all to read them and leave some feedback,

Cocaine?

Chosen Lover's ?

Boss of both Worlds- Still Boss ?

Make sure to check them all out and let me know what's up my skills, of course there are gonna be mistakes and shit just look past it and enjoy the read.....

XOXOXOX

Jackson

The bright light of the sun shinning through caused me to flutter open, I blinked a few times to get my vision right before heading to the bathroom to handle my morning wood and then wash my face and shit. I wasn't expecting to see Keey this morning because I knew she had a few business meetings lined up, she was still managing me and doing a damn good job at if I did say so myself.

Once I was done showering I dressed in a pair of Golden state workout shorts and a tank top with a pair of white KD 12 and headed to my kids room to get them up for the day, I knew Jr. would be up so I headed to his room first and just like I thought lil nigga was watching cartoons.

"Hey dad, you wanna watch Lion King with me?" I chuckled making my way over to his bed flopping down.

"Maybe later kid, I need to get to the gym and meet with this trainer so I need you to get dressed for me aight?" He nodded his head yes but never took his eyes off the TV.

"Where you taking us, can we go to Auntie Bee's house, I like hanging out with Carter." It wasn't the plan but I was more than certain Bee wouldn't mind having the boys over for a few hours. "Get dressed and we'll call her and see." I kissed the top of his head and went to the door it was gonna be a task getting Carter up because he wasn't a morning person at all which is why Keey decided to have him home schooled.

I felt like his ass was being babied and knew who to try that shit with, I was away for the season when Keey made he decision because they both knew I wasn't going for that shit. I hit the door twice before making my way in, he was stretched out in only his boxers, one arm thrown over his face and the cover half on his body.

"Carter it's time to get up!" I hit his chest a couple time causing him to shift a little. "Aye man get yo ass up I get shit to do." His eyes fluttered a little and he smacked his teeth.

"I'm not ready to get up yet." He turned over as if I wasn't standing there telling his ass to get the fuck up. "This ain't yo mama you talking to I said get yo ass up and that's what I mean, make me break my foot off in yo ass lil nigga." My voice was loud and my tone was stern letting his lil ass know I meant business.

I wasn't his mama and I damn sure wasn't about to play with his ass, he stung the covers off his body stomping his way into the bathroom conjoined to his room. "Damn I wish my mama was here and his ass was away for the season." He tried mumbling but of course I heard his ass.

Without warning I rushed over to him snatching his tall skinny ass up against the wall, I was so close to his face I could've kiss his lips if I wanted to. "You better watch your fucking mouth lil boy before find yourself in a world of trouble, I'm not yo mama of one of your lil friends I'll break yo ass down nigga, next time you wanna talk back think twice baby boy cause I promise you, you don't want these problems." I could see tears filling the brim of his eyes telling me he was scared.

"Next time I ask you to do something don't say nothing just get it done, you feel me?" He nodded his head up and down biting into his bottom lip. Carter was so heated his chest was raising and falling rapidly as he stared me down finally letting his tears fall.