If It's Not One Thing

Hey Y'all I really wanna apologize to y'all for the long break I've been on but life has happened.

Thanks for sticking with me during this long ass time I'm bringing nothing but the heat.

Excuse all Mistakes and fuck up's

XOXOXO

Queeny

Justin POV

"Maj, what the hell?" Bee yelled following behind me.

"Don't come behind me with that bullshit because I'm trying, I'm trying really hard not to-" I stop, looking my wife up and down. I couldn't understand where we or where I had gone wrong for her to even be entertaining another nigga.

"Tell me you don't love me."

"What?" Bee asked looking at me as if I was speaking another language. "Why the hell would you say something like that, you know how much I love you Justin." She lied, tears running down her face.

"Then how this nigga get your number, why do he think it's cool to be texting you the shit I saw on that phone, huh tell me that?" Normally I would let her tears get to me and give in to believing her every word however, something felt different not just with her words but with me personally.

"I was wrong okay, I was wrong to give him my number and even respond back, it-it's just that I-I um didn't think you were into me anymore. You're never home, you don't show me half of the attention you use to and that hurts, it does, it made me feel like there was someone else."

"Who, I spend every second I'm not working with you and the kids when do I have time to be with somebody else?"

"When you were gone, I got a email from someone two days after Aston was born of you having sex with some female out there, at first I didn't think it was you or it was true until you looked in the camera and it was you." I step forward trying to wrap my arms around her but she pushed me back.

I wanted to protest and argue that all of it was a lie but I couldn't, I had fucked up in hopes that it would make things better for my family. When I got the email of Les and I having sex I nearly threw up in my mouth. I didn't think she would actually send the shit to my wife but I wasn't surprised at all, Leslie were the type to destroy anything she could.

"Why, why did you sleep with her?"

"Baby!" Bee stepped back putting her hands up so that I wouldn't touch her. "I should have known it was something when got home and you weren't looking at me the same as you did before you got on that plane. I didn't say anything because I thought I was tripping but now I know that wasn't the case, it was because you had been with someone else."

"Beauty I can explain baby."

"No I don't need you to explain anything to me, you wanna jump down my fucking throat about a fucking text, a fucking phone conversation that was never gonna go anywhere yet you couldn't tell me that you had went out and fucked up our marriage!" Bee shouted pushing me in the chest.

"I can explain baby I promise I can." I begged hoping she would at least hear me out. "Listen to me Bee."

"No fuck you Justin, fuck you I want you get the hell away from me and don't ever come back!" She fussed. "No I can't leave you, not right now I can't do that because if do they're gonna try to hurt you if I'm not around to protect you."