Family Time

Well Hello, guys I'm back to drop some excitement for y'all.... I wanna thank every single person who has Read you book for your support it means a lot! and Just so you know the more you comment and Vote the more I'll know y'all want an update... Now let's enjoy a fun filled chapter!

Say hey to baby ASHTON Tyson WING

XOXOXO XOXOXO

Two months Later,

Beauty

"Good Morning suga, are you hungry, huh, that's why you fussing?" I got out of bed making my way to the other side of my bedroom where the babies crib was. "Well aren't you just the most handsome little person ever?" Scooping my son, Aston from his crib as he sucked on his hand.

It wasn't hard to tell that his lil greedy butt was hungry, I removed my breast from my shirt positioning him where he could latch on. The family was coming over later today for dinner and I couldn't wait for them to get here Lord knows I was due for some girl time and adult company. Don't get me wrong I love my kids and my husband. (Most of the time.) But I needed my sisters and my mom.

"Hey mama." I looked up to see Shun making her way to me, as I sat in the rocking chair. "Hey baby, you look cute."

"Thanks, Daddy said when are you and Aston gonna be dressed he wanna take us out for breakfast before everyone starts coming over." It was a little after nine and already knew it was gonna be a drag getting the other kids dressed and out the house, by the time we made it to the restaurant it would be almost eleven leaving us no time to eat and make it back.

"I don't think we have time to do all that and get your brother." She held up her hand cutting me off. "Everyone is dressed and waiting for you two." Shun leaned kissing Aston on the cheek and he smiled.

I loved the bond that all my kids had, they had each others back and made sure they all knew how much they loved each other, outside for the shit they talked to one another.

"Then I guess I just have to pick something out." She shook her head no. "Daddy did that too, just put your boob up and shower, meet us downstairs in say, ten?" Instead of going back and forth with her I nodded my head letting her know we'd be ready.

Once Ash was done with his feeding I burped him so that we could get ready for our shower.

. . . . .

"What is this place?" Prince asked, never even looking up from his phone.

"None of yo business Jack." Shaking my head already knowing where this was about to go.

"You might wanna shut up talking to me before I put more water in your perfume bottles." I wanted to say something but decided not to, I was laughing too damn hard.

"Aight, that's enough. Let's go in here and act like we got some since." Major spoke, trying to get some order but failed. "Oh naw, let me find out you did something like that for real I'm beating yo ass." Shun snapped back.

"You must want your teeth on the floor, keep playing with me, I'm not pregnant anymore I'll come over this seat watch yo mouth." The entire car went silent.