Surprise!

Hey y'all, I just want everyone to know that I will be completing this story, it's gonna take me a lil time but I'm gonna get it done, most of you know how I flow so you know it's gonna be worth it just bare with me and I'm gonna make it worth your time....

XOXOXO

Queeny

Beauty

"Bee, what did you say you want to eat?" Smiley asked making her way into my bedroom.

I wasn't in the mood to eat, I was getting an uneasy feeling that something bad was about to happen but I didn't know what. I had the kids staying with my mom for a few days just until I felt better about them being here with me because anything could happen and I didn't want them to be in the mix.

"Bee, you good, I just spoke to mom, she said her and the kids are heading to the movies?" Snapping from my thoughts I looked up nodding my head at Smiley even though I hadn't heard a word she said.

"Yeah I'm good, what did you say?" Smiley walked over to me gently sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You sure you're okay, you look like something is bothering you, talk to me." I sighed trying to hold back my tears. "Beauty."

"It's nothing really, I just got this bad feeling about something but I don't know what it is." I informed hoping to make sense of my feelings and emotions. "I put my hands on what it is but I feel it."

"Do you feel like you're gonna have the baby or do you feel like something else is going on, I'm just trying to understand what you're feeling so I can help."

Hell I didn't even know what to think it's hard to explain, I opened my mouth to speak and before I could the door flew open and in walked my husband. My mouth went completely dry, my hands moist while shaking rapidly and all of a sudden a warm gush of liquid released from my body, my water had broke from the excitement.

"Oh my God you're home!"

"Bitch did you just piss on me!" Smiley shouted out jumping up from the bed.

"No bitch, my water broke." I was calm and nervous as hell at the same time, however I knew I couldn't panic due to the severity of this pregnancy and I wasn't gonna risk it now.

"We need to get you to the hospital, where the hell is your nurse, shouldn't her ass be here?" Major yelled making his way through the door and over to my side. "That bitch just left, don't worry I'm calling her back!" Smiley shouted running out the room.

"What are you doing here, I thought you weren't gonna be here until the end of the next month." I hadn't even realized I was crying until he was wiping my tears away.

"Surprise, I finished early and came home and it's a good thing I did cause my baby is ready to come huh?" I nodded my head happy he was home. I grabbed his face in my hands kissing his lips over and over again.

"That's what the got y'all ass into this message now I just called your nurse and she said to wait for the ambulance to get here before we move you." Smiley was in a panic, Major couldn't take his eyes off me and I couldn't help but notice the look of worry in his eyes.

"How was your trip?" I wanted to make as much small talk as I could so that they wouldn't have me more worried than I already was.