La Familia

So here I am again with the updates, I'm finding my mojo for this book and the characters are speaking to me !!! somebody say Yes! So basically what these first few chapters will be is a look into everyone drama before everything unwinds. That's all I'm gonna say.

Excuse the mistakes and enjoy the story...

Amina badd as fuck 🤤

xoxoxo

AMINA

"Baby you sleep?" I rolled my eyes trying to pretend that I was sleep so Juice could leave me the hell alone.

For some strange reason I couldn't explain he was hella horny now a days and quite frankly I was tired of it, we had-had so much sex in the past two months than we have in our entire relationship. My damn vigina needed a break.

His hand continued to caress my ass as he eased his tip between my legs, "Jontae'."

"Baby." I flipped around so that we were face to face. "You so beautiful." I tried holding back my smile but failed.

"What the hell is going on with you, why are you so horny?" He shrugged pulling my body into his. "We literally had sex before bed." I whined only to be ignored when I felt my body being lifted on top of his.

"Just ride it for a lil bit baby." Jontae' instructed as he help me gently slide down his long, hard dick, we both let out a moan. "Damn ma."

"Oh fuck!" I threw my head back slowly rocking my hips back and forth, then in a circular motion. His right hand held on to my waist whereas his left one toyed with my right nipple almost instantly I started to get soaked.

Placing both my hands firmly on his chest I position myself on my feet so that I could ride my husband properly, I knew that once I took over things would go a lot faster so I got on my toes bouncing up and down on his dick while he massage my titties which felt good as hell. He began to met me half way, I rolled my hips up bringing myself just to the tip and just as I was coming down he flips us over so that he's on top.

"I love being in this pussy, who pussy this is?" He grunts out pinning my legs in the air so the he could pound in and out of me. Even if I wanted to say it was his I couldn't the pleasure was too intense, my body started to shiver as he left trails of wet kisses down my collard bone.

"Mina."

"Shit daddy, I'm cumin!" Juice smashed his lips into mine sliding his tongue into my mouth. "Baby." I cried out digging my nails deep into his skin as my body went into extreme pleasure.

"Damn right nut on this dick, my pussy warm to." Grabbing both sides of his face I lips his repeatedly as he released his seeds inside of me breathing hard. "Damn girl you gon make a nigga put another baby in you." I frowned.

It didn't take long for me to put two and two together and see that this nigga was trying to get me pregnant, there was no way in hell I was about to have another kid. London had just made five and there was no way in the hell I was about to start all over, hell I just got my independence back ain't no fucking way in the hell.

"Juice, I don't want another baby, we have three beautiful kids who we love oh so much what the hell makes you wanna start over?" I asked in all seriousness, if he thought I was just gonna pop out babies when he said so, he had another thing coming.

Sighing, he gets up making his way to the bathroom without saying a word, of course I got up following behind him. "Jontae'."

"You said what you had to say ain't no need in going back and forth about it." He shrugged starting the shower, I went to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face.