Get it together

Hopefully this update will be good enough to keep you coming back for more, by the way check out my other stories I know you'll love them as well. But on with it, shall we?

XOXOXO

Love Queeny

Justin POV

"Daddy, where is mom?" Shun asked making her way into my office without so much as a knock. "I've been calling her phone but she isn't answering, I haven't even gotten a text." I sighed, it was hard trying to keep Bee being missing a secret from the kids.

"Shouldn't you be getting dressed for school?" She looked at me then down at her outfit. "This is what I wear to school." She smartly replied. "Does her not being here have anything to do with the fight y'all had at the photo shoot because I'm sure you can forgive her she's your wife and besides we can't live here with just you." I was all out energy, the last thing I needed was to be going tic for tat with my child.

"Amelia go change your damn clothes and make sure your siblings are dress and in the kitchen within the next thirty minutes or you and I, gon' have a little talk that I know for sure you're not going to like. I have a lot on my plate right now I don't need your sass." She looked at me with tears in her eyes standing to her feet.

"All I asked was where is mom, no need to be mean." I watched her storm off and my heart hit the floor.

It hurt me way more than I could have imagine, I had never spoke to her or either of my kids in a way that would bring them anything other than happiness so having to be "mean" to one of them broke me just as much as it did her. I made a mental note to do the best I could when all this was over to get back in my daughter's good grace. The last thing I wanted to do was turn my daughter against me, or any of my kids for that matter. Grabbing my phone from the desk I sighed, it was taking everything in me to stay calm and do what was best for my family.

When the line started to ring I instantly began to regret dialing the muthafucka, "I've been wondering how long it was gonna take for you to call me, what is Major?" Ryah spoke making my skin crawl.

"Cut the bullshit, where the hell is my wife?" I clenched my teeth together, I could feel the anger growing stronger by the second.

"She safe and in the hands of someone she's familiar with I can promise you that, they're getting pretty cozy right now as we speak." She taunted. "You know, all this could have been over with had you allowed me to kill the bitch when I was supposed to."

"Bitch we had a deal, I slept with Leslie funky pussy ass so that whatever she  had against her-she'd drop it, I did my part when have our words never meant anything?" I asked, the line went silent and I knew she was taking my words into consideration.

"Well that was the offer at the time but you see things change." Ryah spoke. "Things like what, I held up my end of the bargain and this the shit she does, where the fuck is Leslie?" I ranted.

"Well she's tied up at the moment so you just have to deal with me. Now when I sent your little girlfriend that video of you sleeping with Leslie I was expecting her to divorce you but she didn't, how dumb is she? "Ryah spoke as if I was something to play with. "You see all I wanted to do was make Leslie happy and the only way I could do that was to ruin your life after you killed Pam, yeah we know bout that." I shrugged.