Sope : Asking him out

" You can do it." Namjoon encouraged Yoongi.

"I don't think I can." Yoongi softly replied, Namjoon let out an exhale.

"You seriously need to gain some balls and ask him out before a certain someone does." Namjoon stated as he gazed over to the lockers.

Yoongi followed Namjoon's gaze across the hall. Jungkook and Hoseok were chatting against the dark blue lockers. Yoongi clenched his teeth at the sight of them. Jungkook touching Hoseok's pretty brown curls pissed him off even more. That's supposed to be me not you!

"The bell rung." Namjoon informed Yoongi, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Okay." Yoongi replied, still looking at the two boys until they disappeared around the corner.

-

The school day ended and students rushed to get home. Yoongi and Namjoon stood under the blossom tree where Yoongi would complain about homework.

"Why did our teacher give us this bullshit?" Yoongi rolled his eyes tiredly.

"Stop complaining, Jesus. This is the third time you've brung up the topic of home- oh look, there's Hoseok!" Yoongi perked up at his crush's name and ran after him.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi called out. Hoseok turned around to see Yoongi bent over taking deep breaths.

"Yoongi, Are you ok?" Hoseok asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine." Yoongi spoke, smiling like an idiot.

"That's great, do you need something?" Hoseok questioned.

Yoongi suddenly became stiff, hands began fill with sweat and his throat became dry as a desert.

"W-well, do you want to go on a date with me?" Hoseok had a surprised expression with his mouth forming an 'O' shape. Yoongi glanced up at Hoseok and froze when he didn't respond.

"Hoseok, it's fine if you don't want to." Yoongi said disappointed.

"Yoongi, you misunderstood, I want to go on a date with you, I was just surprised that's all." Hoseok smiled showing his dimples making Yoongi's heart melt.

"Really?! I'm so happy you didn't reject me." Yoongi rejoiced, taking Hoseok's hands into his.

"How could I reject my crush?" Hoseok responded.

"Wait, did you just say crush?!" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, I had a crush on you since freshman year." Hoseok answered, biting the skin off his lips. Yoongi gained confidence from Hoseok's words.

"Do you want to go to that nearby cafe and chat?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, I would love that." Hoseok responded with blushed cheeks.