Chapter 20

You yawned looking over to the digital clock, it was morning you must have slept around 15 hours, how was that even possible? Loki was no where near you and all you could feel was warm sheets covering you on all sides of your body, you stretched your arms forward and blinked the sleep out of your eyes.

"Good morning my sleepy Queen," Loki said in a gruff morning voice entering back into the room.

You smiled the most goofy smile, "Good morning my beautiful King," the dream already being washed out by Loki standing in front of you.

"I have a surprise for you," he said smiling back at you.

"Do you now?" You paused and looked at him almost breathless by his presence, something you'd missed, "and here's me thinking you owed me a favour..." you said stretching your arms up.

Loki waved his hands slightly and using his magic bound your hands with a golden chain to the headboard of the bed, he smirked, "I do very much like to return favours."

You pulled yourself up and admired his magic.

"You know," he moved up the bed placing his legs at either side of your body, "I was going to control my desires this morning, control my lust for you, but you are just....effortless," his eyes danced across your hidden body, even under the sheets he could scan your figure perfectly as though he had memorised exactly how your body curved.

You began to pull your hands through the loops, it hurt but it didn't matter you could just heal them after. You pushed your body towards him, kissing him passionately as you worked your wrists through the golden restraints, you winced slightly but easily covered it up by bringing yourself even closer.

He smirked into the kiss you had started and broke away, "you dare trick the god of mischief? Oh my darling girl."

He waved his hands and the metal got tighter around your wrists you shot him a irritated glare.

He kissed your pouting lips, but you knew how to contol yourself, you stayed still.

"Oh so is that how you're playing it?" He asked, you didn't reply just stayed still staring off into the distance.

"I can break you darling, just you watch..." he said pulling back and clicking his fingers, your body immediately went cool even still under the duvet. He placed his ice cold lips against your skin, starting at your jawline he painstakingly worked his way down your body making sure to take his time between each movement he made.

He wasn't aware of the fact that by now you had gotten your hands free and was able to force him onto his back, which left you hovering over his dressed body. He looked stunned, you gave a mischievous smirk and began to undo his armour, removing each piece as slowly as you could. Then your fingers ventured down his chest until you reached his trousers, you had just begun to remove them when he clicked his fingers once more and they were gone.

"You're so impatient, " You said your voice dripping in sarcasm.

He quickly threw you back over so that you were underneath him once more, "You're so irresistible." He made you blush, the way he always could, no one ever made you feel as special as he did when he spoke to you, "don't you shy away from the truth" he mouthed between hot kisses against your lips.

"Loki will you stop being such a tease!" You practically growled.

He chuckled against your skin, "you're so impatient," he said before biting the skin of your neck slightly, it hurt and you could imagine the mark he'd just created was bleeding but you didn't care.

"Tell me what you want love," he said his lips had traveled down your body once more and he was getting dangerously close to where you needed him now, "tell me," he said again this time in a hushed whisper.

"You know what I want Loki, what I need," you pleaded.

"Then say it," he chuckled again sending waves of shivers through your body.

"You Loki, I want you!"

...

The next time you were thinking coherently you remembered your dream, it was like a blissful hum at the back of your mind, warming your skull when you thought back to it you wondered what it meant, probably nothing or maybe even everything.

Loki snapped you out of your daze by getting out of the bed and dressing himself. You also swung out from under the duvet throwing on the only clothes you had, you turned around to face him, he smiled at you. With a wave of his hands he conjured the dress he had gave you to prove he was magic, but this time it was accompanied by a beautiful silk emerald cloak.

You admired its designed before looking up to him, now in front of you, "isn't this a tad excessive for...Midgard" you asked.

He gave a faint chuckle taking your hand, "I wish to show my queen off."

"To whom?" You asked letting him pull you through the archway and into the main part of the ship, he kept up his pace leading you to the door, not once answering you.

Then, in that moment when the metal door began to descend upwards, you saw where, where he had brought you, you found the surprise he was giving you.

The whole of Asgard at your feet, in its golden shining glory.

"To Asgard," he answered.

A/N well hello there, I see you made it to the end...or did you?

Right; seen as it's you guys who are reading this story, I'd like you to decide whether or not I should:

a) carry this on - as the same book.

b) start a new book as a sequel.

Or

c) just leave it where it is and move on?

Please leave a comment or if you really have no preference just vote and I'll make the decision myself :)

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas or if you don't celebrate it just a lovely holiday - thank you so much, for every comment vote and follow - I couldn't have made it to this many views without all your support so thank you kindly :D

Love you all!

Ttfn

Els_Bels x