Chapter 10

You wasn't asleep when the ship ground to a halt, but you were dozing; drifting in and out of reality. You didn't dare move you didn't want to feel the pain you knew you would, but mainly you didn't want to wake Loki who was underneath you. You being on top of his chest your head rested under his. You could hear his heart beat underneath you and could feel his gentle breaths, he was so perfect.

In the past hour or so you had been thinking of how right Loki was, in saying you'd never felt the way you do with him, I mean yes you hated him the first instance, he's over confident and cocky and seems to know just how to wind you up until you think you can't stand him any more. But he let you see his gentle side and it made you feel special. You lifted your left arm up feeling a little sore but you knew it would hurt more in the morning, so you dismissed the pain and began to move your hand to your neck, feeling the marks he had made, you couldn't see them yet but they seemed pretty bad, it didn't hurt when he was making them but now they were irritating you. They reminded you that Loki had the intention of keeping you and not casting you astray like many guys had done to you before.

He looked so peaceful, the pain, hurt and suffering was gone from his features and he looked content. You couldn't help but start tracing circles on his skin with your right hand, making him stir slightly. You stopped automatically not wanting to wake him, "you don't have to stop ____" he said in a husky voice.

"I didn't mean to wake you," you admitted looking at his emerald eyes and not wanting to look away, you began to draw the circles once again and he placed his hand on yours.

Buzz, buzz.

Loki looked around for the source of the noise but you knew it was your phone.

"That's me," you said turning over and reaching down to your jumper pocket so you could get your phone, 'One New Message - Boss' you unlocked the device and waited for the bad news, "____ has it slipped you mind to tell me why exactly you haven't turned up to work for the past few days?" you rolled your eyes you were way past caring for that job now, you had been living with a God, how could he expect you to give time up for him when you had Loki? "Sorry, I have been bed ridden for the past day I have got food poisoning, I don't think I can make it in for a little while longer." you text back throwing your phone to the bottom of the bed. You began to sit up but noticed you weren't wearing your bra so brought the duvet up to cover you.

"If you lived on Asgard you would be lavished everyday and you wouldn't have to work for some petty mortal," Loki snapped also sitting up.

"Need I remind you I am a petty mortal," you sighed, you hated him calling your 'kind' that.

"No darling you're a pretty mortal," he said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes.

He began to get up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, you wasn't aware of the fact he was also completely naked until you turned to see him standing with his back to you. But that wasn't what made you gasp, "Loki". You had done that because of the markings all over his back. You immediately drew your attention to your hands, your nails weren't that long, but the scratch marks were pretty visible and yet somehow even being completely sober you couldn't remember making them.

He laughed he knew what you were referring to and you blushed.

By now you desperately wanted a shower, "Loki do you have a bathroom on this...spaceship?"

"Yes pet," he said knowing how much you hated that nickname but you were winding him up about his spaceship so you deserved that one.

"Care to join me?" he said.

"If we ever wish to get out of this...vehicle," you decided that was the best option, "then I best go alone."

"Fine," he said standing there waiting for you to get out from under the duvet.

A/n Hello all, sorry there was no update last week - my sincerest apologies :( but I have updated today so its all good and I have another chapter to be coming up at some point next week because I know this is a small one!

Thank you all for reading, honestly it means so much to me to even have 100 reads let alone going up to 1000 :O

Cheers mi dears,

Els_Bels xx