100K+ Reads

Hello everyone!

I am sincerely humbled that my Loki fics combined have reached over 470,000 reads to put that into perspective, that's nearly the entirety of the population of the city I live in all taking time to read my story!

It's truly an achievement I genuinely couldn't have foreseen as I posted it in the hope that a couple hundred of you might enjoy reading it.

I am pleased to let you know I think I have gotten the hang of were and was, as some of you who might have read my Kylo fic may have found, my apologies to all of you who it drives mental, I assure you if I ever read comments regarding it, I get as frustrated with it now.

As for comments on these two stories, the amount of banter you guys have between chapters is overwhelming and if I was to reply to every single one it would take me a lifetime. I do however read every single one of your comments that come through and try to reply (not through lack of willingness) to the ones directed solely to me.

I can not thank you enough for your kind words, it is truly astonishing.

I am very curious to know how far my story has travelled, so if you're brave enough drop me a comment on here telling me your city, I wonder if any of you are from my home town?

Thanks again everyone and if I never did reply to your comments please don't feel disheartened, your kind words that fill my emails mostly every day make me a very happy author and I hope in time to come, I still make you happy with my fanfics, because I am too much of a geek to give them up.

As for my Loki fics, if you haven't already check out the sequel to thus story by going to my home page, after the sequel though that is truly the end.

Until then my dearest readers, go forth and know me better man...

Els x