Chapter 18

You saw the faces turning around looking at you when the mechanism began moving up you noticed Loki had pressed the top floor button, "why are we going to the top?" you asked, he quickly changing you both back to normal.

"I brought my...spaceship" he said winking at the last part.

"How?" You asked feeling a little flustered.

"It has a tracker device, just in case I get captured it follows to my location," he said watching the numbers increase.

"The fact that you have that is a little worrying," you admitted, "wait top floor," you said "are you going to make me jump off a balcony again?"

"You can stay here of you like," he said.

"Not a chance," you whispered as it reached the top floor, "are we in the same facility as before? What if they have been locking down the building as we speak?" You started to panic you couldn't go back into imprisonment again, without Loki you didn't feel anything, you just remained numb and that was worse than intense pain.

"Ten." You said as quietly as you could, you didn't want Loki to hear your mantra, but it was the only way to relax you.

"My Queen, I won't let that happen," he said as if reading your mind, he grabbed your hand and pulled you along with him.

He pushed through into the room to the left of the elevator and made his way to the balcony. It was a lot different out there to the day you ran away with him, it wasn't foggy it was clear and bright, the sun shining, dazzling across your face.

He helped you up onto the railing, telling you just to walk forward on his word. He checked behind you both, and soon the door to the ship opened and you could see the inside, you walked forward pulling Loki up with you.

Once you were in and the door was shut: locked.

Once Loki had set the ship to auto pilot he forced you to the wall and the ship began speeding off and you didn't care where he had set the destination too.

"Do you know how long I waited for this?" He said placing his hands at either side of you, you smiled excited that you were finally together, "the only reason I didn't let them just kill me, was I held faith in the fact you would heal me."

You reached around his neck, pulling his hair gently, he was yours and that's how it would stay, you began to massage circles at the base of his neck, tangling your fingers through the strands.

"Love," he breathed he was clearly enjoying it.

"Hmm I think I like Queen better," You said raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled and you pulled his hair slightly, which made him shiver, "It stays; on the account you call me King."

"Well my King," you said with a air of sarcasm you removed your fingers from his hair and was about to move away from him, when he trapped you again.

"You aren't getting away that easy ____," he said holding you in place again.

You reached to the back of his head once more and he closed his eyes you noticed your fingers were glowing, but it didn't surprise you he was more beaten and bruised than you'd ever seen him, they had done horrible things to him, things you couldn't imagine withstanding and just to watch the pain wash from his face was all you needed to know everything was okay for now.

"____," he moaned slightly.

You chuckled this time, still holding him.

"I should return the favor love," he said opening his eyes the glowing light stopped once you'd healed him.

You looked at him innocently, moving your hands away, wondering what he might do, he moved his lips to your neck and gently kissed along the marks he had made earlier with his own hands, "I'm so sorry."

"Loki," you said seriously making him break away, "promise me you won't apologise any more."

He looked at you sheepishly.

"Promise me," you insisted.

"I promise." He said.

You beamed at him, "as much as I'd love for you to return the favor, I feel like I haven't had a good nights sleep in a decade."

He wrapped his arms around you and you buried your head in his chest, he kissed the top of your head, "come on then, sleep it is," he said grabbing your hand and pulling you along to the bedroom.

"I want a shower first," you said opening the door to the shower room.

"Why must you do this to me?" He said with pleading eyes.

You laughed slightly, raising an eyebrow before going inside and shutting the door.

You hadn't realised how much you had craved a shower, since being in that room, all you wanted was to be clean, you stepped under the cold water at first, letting it pour over you not even making you shudder once, finally when it warmed you cleansed yourself of every bad memory, every ounce of longing, because finally you felt complete again.

...

After you were both washed and dry, you got in bed, Loki soon joined you. Even lowering himself into the bed hurt him, "please can I help you?"

He smiled, "only if you want too."

"I will take the pain away for you," you said moving over and leaning on his chest, he kissed you lightly on the head again, as your body began to heal his, "Loki..." you said looking up to him, the pain was there in your body, the pain he felt when he had gained each of those markings and bruises and aches, but you didn't care, "what did they do to you?"

His eyes were closed, when you looked up to him, you assumed he was enjoying the feel of being healed, "____ don't do that to yourself," he said not opening his eyes.

"I wish I could have hurt him as much as he hurt you, I wish he could feel the pain I feel when I heal you," you said not realising it would upset Loki.

His beautiful emerald eyes opened and looked down at you, "you shouldn't have to." He said trying to move you off him.

"Its okay," you smiled up at him, "don't you move me now."

In stead of trying to move you off him, he wrapped his arms around you surrounding you in an ice cold embrace, you shuddered slightly closing your eyes.

"I've missed this," he said, you could tell without looking his eyes were closed once more, "this soppy feeling," he chuckled.

"Um hmm," you said in a sleepy voice, feeling yourself drifting off, Loki's arms around you numbing the pain of your healing.

"Goodnight my Queen," he said and with that you were gone.

A/N I'm sorry guys

It feels like decades! :(

But I finally got Chapter 18 done *few* and I'm pretty sure if not positive the next chapter will be up within the week and I think it's going to be the last one, because I think it would lead perfectly into a second book...if that what you guys would like???

Thanks for the support!!

Els_Bels x