Chapter 6

When you opened your eyes you were in your house, the midnight air was heavy with fog, and you couldn't see many stars as you looked out across the field. Sammy was at your feet, laid across them like a giant living slipper. He snoozed quietly and you let him, you were in no rush to turn the TV on and wake him from his slumber. It was so peaceful, it hadn't been so silent since Loki had shown up: you hated it. Bored you looked back out to the sky when Loki popped up in front of you, "Jesus" you cursed fixing a hand to your rapidly expanding and contracting chest, you still hadn't got used to him startling you like that.

You began to smile and met Loki's gaze again, "I will never get used to that"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Loki smirked.

"Huh you want me to be in shock every time I see you?" you gasped.

"Well I do tend to have that effect on people, but you don't need to keep bragging about it love." Loki laughed sitting next to you on your sofa.

"That's not what I meant..." you tried to explain but he pressed a finger to your lips, that's when Sam shot up from his settled position and began to bark at how you'd woken him up. He kept at it, barking and barking, until you had, had enough.

"Sammy shh go back to sleep," he still barked back and you tried to stroke his golden fur to ease him, but he wasn't happy, "fine, Sammy come on, out you go, go get in your bed." you said pointing out of the living room door. He didn't leave so you walked up stairs to your room knowing he would follow, and made sure he settled in his own bed, before shutting your bedroom door and rejoining Loki.

"So it's just you and me now huh? Who know's what might happen," he winked and your insides turned to jelly, he knew exactly how to work your emotions, as though he always understood what was on your mind, making sure to bring to light anything you were too afraid to say. You just stood there under the light not knowing what to say.

"What might happen is...I might go and get ready for bed," you said trying to excuse yourself, you didn't want to get into what he was implying, it didn't feel right.

"Bed sounds good darling but I'm not tired," he explained looking at you, trying to break your innocence.

You cleared your throat hoping it might also clear the blush that was rapidly creeping up your features. "What are you...implying?" you knew full well, why did you ask him that?

"Don't act coy." he stated and you began to unconsciously bite your lip. You looked at him with more lust in your eyes this time, than embarrassment, 'you can't deny it ___ you want this: you want him'.

He looked at you differently now and too quickly before you had thought of what you were about to say, those words you'd promised yourself you wouldn't say slipped out and almost as soon as you had said it you regretted it deeply, "Loki, kiss me."

His gaze changed from want into pure lust and he took to your lips like a tiger to his prey. You gave in to him completely and let your lips mold together as the perfect jigsaw they were. He drew back to allow you breath and you still wanted more, so you let him take to your neck grazing his lips up and down from your jaw to your collar bone, a mixture of pain and pleasure caressing your skin. "Loki" you breathed.

"Yes darling?"

"You haven't put a spell on me have you?"

"I am not a wizard love." He scoffed, his eyes began to sparkle under the artificial light above your head, it was dark out and it didn't help that it had been raining all day, making it seem close to midnight.

You blushed had you really just asked that? You meant it though, was he using his magic on you now, was he making you like him so you would be on his side? It was you who asked him to kiss you though, you told yourself you wanted anything but to stop him from where he was leading you to.

"Now now don't get shy, show me those pretty curves of yours?" He asked and you turned an even deeper shade of scarlet.

"I would suggest however we go somewhere more...private?" You said fixing your gaze to the floor after gesturing to the uncovered patio doors that opened out onto your back field.

"If you wish love," he said rolling his eyes as he grabbed you around the waist and pulled you close to his lips again you wrapped your legs around his waist and he moved you to the sofa, using his magic to shut the blinds on the windows and patio doors, "better?" He smiled slyly.

You nodded sheepishly and began to remove your shirt whilst running your fingers through Loki's hair, "eager aren't we? Let me help darling." And with that your shirt, skirt and tights had vanished leaving you in only your underwear, feeling even more vulnerable you swallowed the lump in your throat and allowed Loki to fully take in his prey before he reconnected his lips to your skin once more.

"This is hardly fair," you breathed pulling away from him referring to his fully dressed self.

Loki smiled evilly and began to take the top half of his amour off painfully slow, whilst still covering you in lingering kisses, once he had taken off the majority of it you stopped him so you could take in the view as he had for you earlier. His figure wasn't how you'd expected it, it was better his lean figure was outlined with muscular definition and you couldn't resist him any longer.

But that's when you looked around you, for the first time since he started kissing you, that's when you saw where you were, it was dark but you clearly recognised the city, New York, you ran to the window in the building where you were situated and looked out, the whole city was collapsed many of the sky scrapers were broken and windows were shattered, there was sirens in every direction, police, ambulances, fire brigades. People ran around screaming and children were without their parents, and all you could see was blood and death, thousands of people laying around either bleeding to death or already dead and the images were so real, it was scary, you wondered why your building was still standing, you wondered why you weren't among the streets lined with corpses. You turned around quickly to see Loki fully dressed once more, power and rage swarming through his eyes. He was the monster who had done this and you had fell in love with him. You wanted to run, you wanted to get as far from him as you could, how could you explain to anyone what you was about to do with him, when he had caused all this.

"You're right pet," he said moving closer to you as though he had read your thoughts.

You didn't realise it but your face was streaming with tears and you were shaking from head to toe, 'oh God what have I done, what have I done?' you kept repeating to yourself backing further and further up to the window, the sirens getting louder and louder. Your head beginning to pound feeling so scared.

Ten.

"No, no, no, don't count, it won't save you, I'm going to take great pleasure in this!" he said he was so close to you now you could feel his breath on your skin making you shiver.

"No please it isn't my fault I didn't know, how could I know?" you pleaded falling to your knees, "don't kill me please."

"____" he said.

You tried to stop the tears which were now soaking your skin.

"____!" he shouted this time, and you looked up to him.

"Loki please," you begged but he was so close now, and you couldn't take it, you took to the window opening it as wide as you could and stepping outside, holding your self in place outside the building on the window ledge.

He stopped to see what you would do.

Finger by finger you released your grasp and just as you was about to fall he spoke.

"Wake up." he said and your eyes snapped open.

The room was still dark, and the sky was at its darkest it must have been close to midnight. Loki was next to you and you raised your head from his shoulder realising you must have fell asleep on him. You shot yourself over to your bench and began to pant.

"____ what is it? Bad dream?" he asked looking at you with concern.

You nodded quickly, "the worst."

~~~

A/N so hey guys I'm sorry for taking so long but I've been having trouble with this chapter and I'm still not sure about it, but I can't keep changing it, I'm going to leave it as it is and start the next one haha.

Until next time vote, comment follow!

Taa very much :D Ella ××