Chapter 16- I love you

Waking up in an empty bed had become usual to Harry, as Draco got up really early in the morning and Harry slept like a koala.

He remembered the talk he had with Hermione and how she supported his idea of showing Draco how deep his feelings for him were. Harry's idea of demonstration was kinda different though.

Harry had never made love to anyone else before. Not even Ginny, they were waiting until after the marriage, but that never actually happened. And even though a wedding with Draco was not in the plans for the moment, little did he know, he wanted to show Draco how much he cared about him by asking them to do it.

He was kinda nervous about it though, wondering how Draco would react, maybe he would want it, maybe he would think it was too soon and well, it was, but Harry didn't want to lose time when it came to Draco.

He knew first hand what was like to lose someone out of the blue and he was aware that could happen at any moment with Draco, even if he prefered not to think about it. So, the sooner the better.

Draco on the other hand, had another plans for the day. He had the red ring in his pocket and had been sweating nervously the whole morning, waiting for the right moment to do his proposal.

The raven haired boy finally appeared in the kitchen:

"Merlin, finally, I thought you weren't even going to wake up for today!"

"Morning"- Harry placed a soft kiss in Draco's lips and turned around to prepare his breakfast.

"So...I had uhm... plans for today."

"Is that so? What?"

"Well, it's a surprise. I won't ruin the fun by spilling it"-Draco smirked.

"Of course you won't. Should I dress fancy or can I go like "fuck off"?"

Draco stared at Harry, a blank expression in his face.

"Right, fancy, always."- and the boy disappeared to his room.

After a long half an hour, Harry was finally ready to go. He went downstairs and entered the limo Draco had hired. He was still not used to all this rich environment but he sort of enjoyed it sometimes. Some others, he prefered the rusty, confusing, cozy house of the Weasley's.

He had no idea where they were going nor what Draco was planning, but he could only think of how should he ask for them to take that big step Harry wanted them to. Should it be at night? Maybe, this things sort of happen during the night, right?

The limo stopped and Harry immediately recognised the church they were at. Draco had entered that church and ruined Harry's wedding there one month ago yet it felt like it was yesterday.

"What are we doing here, Draco?"

"Wait and you'll figure."

They walked inside of the church and looked around at how beautifully designed it was.

"Harry... I'm not sure if you remember but... one month ago, right here in this place, I ruined one happily ever after for you.."

"yes but-"- Draco made him shut up, placing one finger in his lips.

"I do the talking. Shut it and listen, Potter. As I was saying, I did. I woke up and I thought I have to get Harry out of this one, because he's missing out badly."- he smirked-"I'm really glad I did it though, because what we have is way better than what you had with her. I lived my whole life afraid, afraid of the dark side, afraid of being one part of it but even then you were my hope, my way out of it. All you had to do was kill Voldemort and I was free... You've always been my source of hope and happiness through the darkness, even if I never showed you or told you that. All those years, I kept struggling and I needed your attention. I never had the best way to get it though, but I've grown up. And with growing up, feelings came. Feelings for you I didn't know how to deal with. They got stronger and stronger and they still do, everyday, Potter I'm not sure if that's even possible but.. all of this, you and me its so surreal, yet its amazing and perfectly right. It's like we're two parts of a puzzle, and I've been incomplete my whole life but now I'm not anymore.

I also know I'm the pure definition of trouble. I'm messed up and selfish and I've been through a lot. But I actually think that makes it even more perfect, because so are you. We're not that perfect picture everybody looks at and it looks like they have no flaws at all, no we're the real deal. We are the image of two survivors, who went through hard times and made it out of it, finding their way to each other. That's just incredible, in my opinion. We have so many memories, good and bad ones and I just came to the conclusion that I NEVER want to stop making memories with you for the rest of my life. Harry Potter, I love you. And that's exactly because I love you that I need to do this..."

Draco got down at one knee and asked:

"Will you marry me?"

Harry's heart had never beaten faster. The whole speech made Harry almost fall into tears, but the proposal was the breaking point. Harry was now crying but still managed to say:

"Y-yes, Of course yes! I love you so much!"- Harry kissed the blonde passionately, tongues dancing as they smiled in between the kisses.

"Thank merlin you said yes!"

"I also had something to ask you.."- Harry bit his lip.

"What is it?"

"I was.. uhm.. would you even consider making love to me..?"- Harry blushed at Draco who took his hand and said.

"You and me. Home. Now."

"What, what are you doing?"

"What am I doing? I'm taking you home and giving my fiancé what he just asked for. I bet I can make you scream really.. really loud"- the blonde whispered in his hear.

"Alright, That's it. Home. Now."