Chapter 11- Invisible Savior

She knew she had to tell them right away, so she left the Ministry earlier and went straight to Malfoy Manor. Weird, she thought as she approached the house. The sky was heavy, really, really heavy. Hermione didn't quite remember seeing it like that since, well, since the war. She stopped a few blocks away from the Manor and checked the Prophet.

"LUCIUS MALFOY ESCAPES FROM AZKABAN!"- was the highlight of the day. She had everything figured out by now. He was in the Manor and most definitely, so did Draco and Harry. She thought for a second about what she should do. She could owl Ron, but the boy was with Ginny for the day, he wouldn't answer right away like she needed him to.

Think, Hermione, think.

That's it. The invisibility cloak, Harry's invisibility cloak. Where did he leave it..? At the Weasley's when he went there a month ago. It was weird to think Harry was not a part of that big family anymore, but now was not the time for that. She needed to focus.

She flew to the Weasley's house and suddenly something came up to her mind. Harry had mentioned Draco had a spell, no a curse, no! It was a potion! A potion he made himself in case something like this ever happened. She made up her mind she needed to get that potion before finding them.

She sneaked inside the house and went straight to the old room Ron and Harry once shared. She immediately recognised the cloak and stuffed it into her bag, leaving the house before anyone bumped into her and started asking questions.

Hermione's heart was on fire right now. It had been years since the last time she was evolved in some real action, like this. Maybe the girl knew what Harry meant now, with not being made to live a regular life, with the need of the feeling of adrenaline running through his veins when he was in a middle of a life or death situation. She arrived to the Manor once again and slowly directed herself to the potions lab Harry had mentioned. It wasn't hard to find the potion, there was a large bottle half opened almost like someone had tried to take it but was interrumpted by something else. Or should it be... someone else?

She took a little amount of the potion with her and started to walk towards the sound. Then, she heard it. Harry was yelling, basicly begging for someone to stop whatever they were doing. Even though she wanted to run, she kept walking slowly towards the room, so no one noticed she was there. The door was open and so, she patiently walked inside. She looked at the scenario in front of her.

There stood Harry, tears rolling down his face as Lucius Malfoy tortured both Draco and Ginny in front of him. Next to Hermione, stood Ron Weasley, tied up and enchanted not to speak, right next to a former death eater, Hermione immediately recognised.

The girl slowly approached her husband and made the enchantment disappear. She touched Ron softly in his hand to make him understand he needed to stay silent for things to work. She untied the boy and this one stayed still in his place, waiting for the sign of his wife to take action.

Then, Hermione slowly walked to Draco and untied him as she kept hearing Lucius torturing Ginny and Harry begging him to stop.

"Oh I bet your own best friend wants you dead right now, Potter. Not saving his sister... nor his enemy. This shouldn't even be hard, should it? But then, it happened that you fell for Draco. It's a shame really, everything would be way easier if you didn't. I think she agrees with me..."- he pointed at Ginny, ready to throw a Crucio at her again, before someone stopped him.

Draco injected Lucious with his own Potion from behind and watched as his father slowly fell to the ground, falling into his worst neverending nightmare. The Death Eater who accompained him had Hermione and Ron around him by now and Hermione stated:

"Oh, you're not going anywhere. It's going to be a true pleasure to take your "WANTED" fly out out of my office.". she smirked while Ron tied his hands and gave his wife the man's wand.

Draco untied Ginny and then Harry, before hugging his boyfriend who worriedly asked:

"Are you ok? Draco, I am so sorry I wasn't here before, If i knew.."

"Shut it Potter, none of this is your fault. I'm just glad its over"- the blonde kissed Harry softly-" We couldn't have made it without you, Granger."

"Are you ok?"- he asked.

"Not really, but I'll be fine."- she smiled-"I'm not mad at you Harry. I know we just escaped a crazy situation and it's not really the best moment but really, thank you. Your reckless act made me realise how much of a good life I was wasting."- Harry raised an eyebrow-"No, I'm not saying it was your fault Harry, but what we had... it wasn't love. At least not passion. I found that with someone else, thanks to you."

"You're welcome... I guess?"

"And you, Harry have you found that too?"- she asked and Harry paused for a second. He was dating Draco Malfoy but was that passion he felt? He remembered the feelings that took over him moments ago when Lucius started to torture Draco in front of his eyes. He had never felt that kind of anger. Not for anyone, not even his best friends. He felt this anger consuming him, he couldn't quite describe, it was worse than if Lucius was hurting him. He decided it wasn't a normal feeling you would get for a normal person.

No, it was what Ginny described. It was passion, it was love at its finest.

"Yes, I think I did"