Nandini made a bad face. “Manik your bua is coming and You have scared me a lot. I am not going to face her alone. You have to stay with me and even my parents are coming. Don’t you want to meet them?” Nandini asked.

“Of course I want to meet dad and mom. But please it’s just the matter of 2 hours.” Manik said.

Nandini glared at him. “Okay go. I know your work is more important than me.” She said angrily and turned around to leave but stopped as Manik held her hand.

“Oh god, my Angry bird always get angry with me. Fine, I am not going to the office. Now happy.” Manik said.

Nandini smiled and said. “Yesh now I am happy. Okay bye.”

“But before going, give me one small kiss.” Manik demanded with a wink.

Nandini widens her eyes listening to his demand.

“No Manik.” Nandini said looking down blushing.

“Please, only one.” Manik said giving her an innocent smile. Nandini looked around and finding no one, she placed her lips on his cheeks.

“Thank you.” Manik said with a smile.

“Now can I go?” Nandini asked.

“Where are you going?” Manik asked.

“Manik I have to do preparations.” Nandini said and started walking towards the living room.

“No way you are not going to work today Nandini.” Manik said in firm tone following her.

Nyonika turned around who was standing in the living room. She saw them and smiled.

Manik held Nandini’s hand and made her sit on the couch.

“What Manik?” Nandini asked in disbelief.

“You are not going to do any work today.” Manik said.

“But why?” Nandini asked with a sad face.

“1st of all I allowed you to keep this fast now don’t make me regret my decision. You are not going to work today and that’s final.” Manik said in a stern tone. “You will just sit here and if I saw you working then I won’t talk with you.”

Saying this he stood up and started walking towards his bedroom. As Nandini saw him going, she smiled and stood up to help Nyonika but stopped as she heard Manik’s stern voice.

“No means no.” Manik said. Nandini made a sad pout and sat on the couch glaring at him. Manik smiled a little seeing her cuteness.

While Nyonika was smiling seeing their fight. She was happy seeing her children happy with each other.

Afternoon. (1 pm)

Nandini was sitting on the bed calling her mom. While Manik was also sitting beside her busy on his phone.

Aarohi entered the bedroom and ran towards Nandini who was talking with her mom.