Katharina and her fellow bitches stared at that arm with a not-so-kind gaze. Hee hee hee.

"She's with me guys. I invited her to this party and none of you can do or fucking say otherwise. If you're not fine with that, imma leave here right now," he threatened, a daring look on his face.

"Uhmm, we're fine with that. Right?" Noah asked, raking his fingers through his black wavy hair and spared a glance at his fellow teens.

"Yeah." They looked down at their expensive sneakers and high heels, probably wishing they could stab me in the heart.

Kian was the "Golden Boy" and literally everyone had to obey him. He called the shots and pulled the strings. I would have liked to say my string wasn't among the shots he pulled but that would be a big fat lie.

Satisfied that he had gotten his way, he snapped his fingers. "So, let's party then."

"Yeah yeah, I guess we can all party." They each brought their faces up, grumbling. Seriously, what stick crawled up their ass?

"DJ, turn on the music. It's time to dance and party!!!" Noah yelled. The atmosphere changed abruptly from gloomy to excitement.

People hightailed it to the dance floor, what had just happened a moment ago, a mere memory. The party began. Without me. Not that I wanted to be included.

Now that our weird encounter with his extremely impolite friends was over, Kian made me sit on an unoccupied sofa and left for God knows where.

Fantastic. You come with someone to a party, someone who has been literally begging you, and that person dumps you at the first opportunity he gets. And why am I bothered, I asked myself. Sheesh.

I decided to take a look at my surroundings. One never knew what might happen. This was a high school party. In an unfamiliar place.

I've read about bad things happening in parties such as this and yeah, it was fictional but it depicted the real deal.

The room, where the party was held in, was spacious with high ceilings shouldering exposed beams. A crystal glittering chandelier hung in the middle of the room and up on the wall was a huge painting of a tropical forest that blended in with the decor. There were ottomans, couches, and sofas sprawled all over the place and I saw some couples making out. Huffing, I looked away and continued my survey.

Situated at the back end stood a makeshift bar. Hundreds of drinks were displayed on the counter and I was pretty sure they were all alcoholic drinks. None for me.

In the middle of it all, was the dance floor. Though there was a flashing light of different colours, I could see people shaking their bodies to the rhythm of the music. Most weren't really dancing, they were just twerking, and dry-humping each other.

Now if these people were to go for a dancing competition trust me they wouldn't make it to the audition. Hmmph.

Amidst the dancers was Katharina. She wore a black sparkling mini gown that practically exposed her boobs and ass. I rolled my eyes for the nth time today. No modesty there at all, I thought. I'm not a fan of those who insist women should dress too conservatively but you gotta tone it down a little. And how did she get to dance in those awfully sky high heels? Maybe she had bitch magic that allowed her to do outrageous bitchy things.

Her fellow unfriendly bitches were around too. Maude had on a pink crop top with jean shorts which had fringes on it while Aliyah was arrayed in a neon green jumpsuit and heavy make up adorned their faces. I had to admit they looked okay. No way was I saying beautiful. Nuh uh.

Infact, almost everyone wore hot party outfits. Almost. I was the exception.

Looking down at myself, I suddenly felt awkward and out of place. Okay, forget that I said I didn't care how I look like before but now seeing how good everyone looked right now, I felt self-conscious.