A C K N O W L E D G E M E N T S

Okay where do I start from?! I'll start from the Almighty. First and foremost, I want to thank God for giving me the talent of writing. Without him, I won't be here screaming out of joy that I'd just finished a book. Thank you Lord. Thank you so much. I am eternally grateful.

Now to my friends!

Cynthia if not for you, I wonder how this idea for a girl stuck between the badboy and nerd would have come about. Thank you for indirectly giving me this idea. I love youu :-))

Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!! This girl literally told me that she would not read my book until I'd passed 6 chapters---I was an avid fan of writing and not finishing, Olaedo is a testimony of that. Because of that, I kept on writing and now I am done Jenn, so you'd better come and read! Also thank you for being there right from the beginning. Thank you for all those pranks and funny inflections that I reflected in my work.

Precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My editor. I totally and absolutely love youuuuuuu♡ I mean if you see the way I was always disturbing this girl, you go para for me. She was there. Right from the start, always encouraging me. Telling me to continue writing. I love you tots♡

Onyinye thank you so much for those wicked pranks we both bestowed on Olay *grins devilishly

Noble! I love how you always commented, all those your music that you sent, helped a lot. Thank youuu♡

️Pleasant! One of number one fan. Thank you.

Gianna, thanks so much for your comments and your active support on my book. Your hateful comments about Kian was usually so funny lol!

Edom and his dry comments on my book! This boy was one of my biggest motivators. He made me write chapter 28 by force lol. Thank you so much!

The other Jenniferrr! My love ♡ Thank you so much for actively helping out too!

Adanna!!!! Thank you so much for helping out too! I loveee♡♡♡

Divlex! Thank you sooooooooo muchhh. She was my hypegirl. Always posting cute scenes of my book on her whatsapp status. I appreciate honey!

The two Stacies! Both of you have been such a great help. Thank you so much Anastacia and Anastasia.

Sanna!!! How can I forget another of my muse?! Thank you Sanna for making me go on! I love you♡♡

Chelsea, my loveeee♡ Thank you so much for helping out too in your own way!

To all those that helped with the songs, Barbara, Divine, Ina, Noble, Kosy, Chelsea, Princess, I love you guys! Thank you♤♤ Thank you everybody! Loves and kisses

Now onto my wattpad readers!

@friskriel You were always the first to vote on my book. Thank you so much. @JayDioncelEvers, you were always the first to make a funny comment and thank you so muchhh. @Reyapenz I always looked forward to your comments and you never disappointed! @Jkalako thank you so much for all your funny comments. I appreciate! @SouthMarie @Mitzi_Writes @1-800-gurl-wha- @Aishaalaya @KhodaKadri @Iwantapuppylolx @RachelEmmanuel2 @laa1513

Thank you all of you. For making this book reach where it is today. Mag God bless all of you. Amen! And to those silent and new or old readers I'm more than thankful too. God bless♡

Things I encountered while writing Waver.

1. Kian's name used to be Chase but I decided to change it. Chase was too cliché a name and it was common. But Kian sounded unique to me. Besides when he was Chase I hated him with all my heart but once I named him Kian, all the hatred flew away and weirdly enough I started liking him. Sorry to say this, but Kian has carved a place in my heart. Oh, and Kian has a story too! It's on my page so if you'll like to know why he turned out this way, then go read up his story! And he's been paired with someone else, hot-headed and fiery Jadesola!

2. Jamila's name was originally meant to be Kamila which means butterfly but things didn't go as planned.

3. Jayden's name was meant to be Mark! Thank God I didn't follow through. God! Imagine if I named him Mark.

4. 99% percent of all the chapters of Waver, including this, was written on Whatsapp in my Dad's direct message. Funny right?!

5. Sometime during the book, although it wasn't originally meant to be that way, I was tempted to make Kian really change :-)) His bad boy vibes was melting my heart.

6. The reason this book dragged on like this was because I was very very lazy to write. Thank God for Cynthia who steered a writing job my way and in my haste to write that one, I had to complete this first if not yall would have still been waiting :-)))

7. This book was meant to have a scene of Olay's mom exchanging words with Kian's father during a parent's teacher's association but I decided not to. I didn't want Olay's mom to go to prison lmao.

8. I was also thinking of adding a graduation scene and Kian coming to apologize to Olay but then, we all know that that wouldn't ever happen. Not in this lifetime or another.

9. Throughout the book Olay's parents weren't aware of the pains she had during her school years and I'm thinking of rectifying that. I will when I start a major editing

10. Despite all the love I seem to shower on my main character, Olayinka, she isn't my favorite. Jayden is. Although there were times he was just so normal and bland for my liking but that's to show you that normal people weren't unusual and amazing.

11. I was thinking of making Kian a psychopath who was obsessed with Olayinka! Lol! But I'd already gone far too late into the story so there was no use of turning him into one!

12. I was always laughing at the way people believed that Kian had really changed. I mean come on?! Just like that?! Some readers were complaining that the change was too abrupt and I needed to show how they came to like each other. I couldn't because his change wasn't genuine and that's a lesson. Never trust anyone who claims to change out of the blues. Olayinka, was kinda dumb to forget everything he'd done to her and just believe him. But that's what the desperation to be accepted does. Desperate times calls for desperate measures, haha!

13. It was a coincidence that Jamila and Jayden both had J in their first name. Really!

14. The book was meant to have a Nigerian setting but after seeing how you really couldn't bully someone here because of the colour of their skin, I decided to switch to a foreign setting.

15. There were clues that I hid in the book. These clues were subtle hints that Kian hadn't actually changed and if you can find two major clues then I have a surprise waiting for you.

16. Olayinka never had a female friend. It was only her, Theo, Kian and Jayden. Pssshhh. And I made that intentional.

17. Who else is aware that Aliyah's black?! I mean that was also a clue that Olayinka wasn't just bullied because of the color of her skin :-))

18. Who else also thinks that Katharina's a hypocrite?! She's always insulting Olay, telling her about her dirty her skin is but. . . But! She's admiring Jayden and is looking for ways to touch my guy's skin. Tch. . .

19. We never ever got to meet Kian's step mom and neither did we get to meet Jayden's parents or siblings :-(( I think when I edit I'll add them.

20. You know that statement I made earlier in the book, where I was like who said that, K or J? It never appeared again so we don't know who said that! Lmao! I'll prolly add it later or not. But chill. Who dyu think said that? :-)) And it could be Kian oh!

Okay that's it guys. I'm done. See you all in my next book. This one will have you wanting to bash some people's heads to the wall. :-)))

All rights reserved.

April 28, 2020 - June 14, 2021

Ciao!
Nita❤️